Iceland food warehouse

No baskets? Weird

Do they have the mini trolleys or are they all huge with the baby seat?

I dont remember. But if you are only going for a few bits, take your own method of carrying it around the store unless you want to walk out of there with very cold hands like I did, shall stick to the branch at Parkway from now on.

I stress this was about a fortnight after opening, they may have got baskets now.

no baskets been today

Just plain odd. Do they really think everyone going there is going to fill a trolley?

Think the point of the trolley is you put it at the end and put your food straight back in once scanned then pack goods on the shelf. There is no where to put a basket as far as I remember other than the floor, they want you to be as quick as possible to get the next customer through.

I personally prefer a trolley to a hand basket ........ It keeps me upright during the extremely laborious task of shopping, I hate shopping of any kind with a passion!

I rather be on dole for rest of my life then working in that type of job

really ?

and in the next breath you'll be moaning aobut being snactioned and then re starts the cycle of 'there's no jobs ' - 'wouldn;t do that job' - ' why do they never advertise the supervisor / FLM roles ' -' rather stay on the dole' - ' evil fancy dress animal sadist tory toffs have sanctioned me '

I rather be on dole for rest of my life then working in that type of job

Then you deserve everything you get, which ought to be nothing.