Would you forgive your cheating partner?

i can only think why anyone would cheat is because they are not happy at the time with the way the relationship/marriage is going, they only do it to see if the grass is greener on the otherside and 9 times out of 10 it isn't.

I disagree. I never cheated on any of my partners. I had too much respect for them and myself.

I respect your opinion but maintain that intimate relationships can be sustained on a different plane to merely demanding sexual monogamy.Of course,it's different for everybody and at different points in life.I do apologise if I appeared a little glib.

Trust is important in a relationship,without it you wont last long as I have found out.

I respect your opinion but maintain that intimate relationships can be sustained on a different plane to merely demanding sexual monogamy.Of course,it's different for everybody and at different points in life.I do apologise if I appeared a little glib.

And I would maintain that sleeping around, behind your partner's back, shows a profound lack of respect for them, and the relationship, as well as a disregard for the STDs etc that you could bring back to them.

I can hold my head up, and say that I never cheated on my partners.

And I would maintain that sleeping around, behind your partner's back, shows a profound lack of respect for them,

Behind their back?

Why do people use the word 'cheat' instead of the more specific 'unfaithful' or even more specific 'bonking someone else'?

Behind their back?

Behind their back, or with their knowledge, IMO, it's still showing disrespect.

If my partner could not show enough respect for me to keep his trousers fastened, then it'd bes the big "E".

If my morals, and my knicker elastic is made of stern enough stuff to keep where they are meant to be, and not round my ankles, then he can do me the same honour, and keep his fly closed.

If my morals, and my knicker elastic is made of stern enough stuff to keep where they are meant to be, and not round my ankles, then he can do me

:hihi::hihi:

Note:

Of course,I have taken this entirely out of context,no offence to the poster is intended.

I cheated on my partner at the time and i still loved her.

It's not all about sex and falling out of love u know, for me it was something completely different.

What was it for you?

:hihi::hihi:

Note:

Of course,I have taken this entirely out of context,no offence to the poster is intended.

That's very naughty. lol

Behind their back, or with their knowledge, IMO, it's still showing disrespect.

If my partner could not show enough respect for me to keep his trousers fastened, then it'd bes the big "E".

If my morals, and my knicker elastic is made of stern enough stuff to keep where they are meant to be, and not round my ankles, then he can do me the same honour, and keep his fly closed.

Oh PT. The thought of your knickers not only having elastic (to keep them up where they should be, natch, and not around your ankles) but also being made of stern stuff almost made me giggle. Get yerself to M&S for some frillies, girl! :hihi:

Would you forgive your cheating partner? ... Never!