Star Flyer ride on Fargate

I thought it was rubbish. We sat for about 35- 40 minutes in the chairs waiting for it the ride to fill up. If we had known that was the score we wouldn't have bothered. I was frozen when the ride finally started. Up to the top and back down in what seemed like 2 minutes. Be warned. Nice views at the top but not worth wasting almost an hour of my life for 2 minutes of action.

Hmm! That's a long wait.

Maybe i'll wait a bit longer for this....http://www.holidaypirates.com/others/london-paramount-amusement-park-rival-disneyland_15375

If it every gets off the ground.

There does seem to be a long wait before the ride commences. Rather like the carnies at the fair at Hillsborough they won't start a ride until it is full. Half an hour wait is ridiculous and they should have refunded the money and given a free ride.

There does seem to be a long wait before the ride commences. Rather like the carnies at the fair at Hillsborough they won't start a ride until it is full. Half an hour wait is ridiculous and they should have refunded the money and given a free ride.

carnies lol usually its safety makes sense to have the ride full too its about levling the weight on the ride

Every time I walk (very quickly) past this centrifugal chair contraption, I can't help but notice a trickle of liquid running from under it's decking and down Fargate.

Without me conducting scientific tests on it as yet, Occam's razor dictates that it's either leaking hydraulic fluid or wee-wee. In either possible scenario, it's not very nice.

Every time I walk (very quickly) past this centrifugal chair contraption, I can't help but notice a trickle of liquid running from under it's decking and down Fargate.

Without me conducting scientific tests on it as yet, Occam's razor dictates that it's either leaking hydraulic fluid or wee-wee. In either possible scenario, it's not very nice.

Good detective skills, even if people wee themselves they've enjoyed the ride

Must admit I tend to walk quite quickly past it as well. But for a very good reason. I once witnessed a quite extreme ride at Fantasy Island in Ingoldmells where a girl was sick mid way through and right at the very top during a kind of 'upswing'. Fortunately the wind was blowing the opposite way to me but I did pity those on the opposite side...

Totally different ride

it was the exact same ride owned by The Mellors Group that had been in Fargate.