Car problems Ford fiesta 1.4 tdci MK6

This car is driving us nuts, and even the garage is running out of ideas. A couple of months ago, the car started to stall. It had no real preference to when, where and what speed, so it was took of the road and took to the garage.

Since then, it has had, new battery, turbo , fuel filter, crankshaft sensor, fuel rail pressure sensor, and its none of these. It doesn't appear to be a problem with the cat either. The car now appears to be low on power too. Has anyone any ideas please?

Thank you

I take it the garage looked for fault codes ?

Thank for the replies.Forgot to mention the injectors have been checked. The codes thrown up, were cranksaft sensor etc, and have been changed.

My car suddenly went into low power mode and it turned out to be a problem with the sensor on the accelerator pedal.

However, the fault codes should have pointed to exactly what the problem was.

My car suddenly went into low power mode and it turned out to be a problem with the sensor on the accelerator pedal.

However, the fault codes should have pointed to exactly what the problem was.

Only if the garage used a decent code reading machine, cheaper ones just give generic codes and a rough idea as to what the problem is.

Sounds like the garage doesn't have a clue so they're just swapping parts out hoping to guess correct.