The Final Nail in the Coffin

I suppose you are not an ordinary person, and get your information from a more superior source than the rest of us and don't spread your opinions around because they appeal to you and so must be right. You arrogant git! What makes you think you are so right? If you were to have the sense to listen to other people's opinions, instead of ridiculing them, you might learn something and be able to come up with an informed opinion yourself.

Well it would help if the OP linked his story to a credible source so we could learn more about the negotiations and whether whats actually happening is what the OP posted. Someone just posting something on the internet doesnt make it true.

Its free travel within Schengen and we arent in Schengen, so all the melodrama over the UK is a bit far fetched. Whats the point in listening to someones opinion who misrepresents the actual facts and makes ridiculous conclusions. Unless they negotiate with Turkey then there will be chaos in Europe as people simply cross the border as they are doing now. They have about c2m + in Turkey. If the EU doesnt negotiate then it can expect most of those to be on the border and waved through. The place they want to go to is Europe, so Turkey wouldnt stop them. There would be chaos.

Edited by 999tigger

Merkel has made some very good decisions and is well liked. She is a good politician for a girl, probably Europe's best female politician since Dame Thatcher.

to be fair, no one did more for european unification that dame thatcher and no one was more certain that britain should be in the centre of the us that dame thatcher either.

it's sad that some of her worshippers have forgotten that

Here we go again. You misunderstand, as so many, what is being negotiated with Turkey. It isn't the same as the right to work in the EU, it is simply to take out the requirement of visas for travel.

It is also not Merkel negotiating, she is not President Merkel of Europe.

Stop believing all the nonsense you pick up on Facebook, Britain First and nonsense like that.

And your nonsense?.

Please respect the fact that most proper Sheffielders (not students ,Uni employees or big business ) are sick and tired of the immigration into this Country that has put OUR schools,medical centres and public housing into crisis .

This situation is mostly due to the influx of uneducated people from the East of Europe who have no intention what so ever of working for a living.

The influx has also lead to our manual workers wages being undercut by the building and engineering workers from those Countries who will work for a pittance .

Get real.

And your nonsense?.

Please respect the fact that most proper Sheffielders (not students ,Uni employees or big business ) are sick and tired of the immigration into this Country that has put OUR schools,medical centres and public housing into crisis .

This situation is mostly due to the influx of uneducated people from the East of Europe who have no intention what so ever of working for a living.

The influx has also lead to our manual workers wages being undercut by the building and engineering workers from those Countries who will work for a pittance .

Get real.

Well normally when you start a discussion and you make claims, then those claims need yo have some basis of truth to them. If they misrepresent the truth, then that indicates a lack of understanding, which in turn indicates either disingenuosness on the person posting or lack of knowledge which makes them look foolish.

Well normally when you start a discussion and you make claims, then those claims need yo have some basis of truth to them. If they misrepresent the truth, then that indicates a lack of understanding, which in turn indicates either disingenuosness on the person posting or lack of knowledge which makes them look foolish.

Perhaps YO;) can re post using plain English so as the disingenuousness:hihi: and less knowledgable among us can understand what you are on about.

Edited by samssong
looking for a Yo.

Oh dear I am lectured by the lecturer but I still stand by what I said.Turkey has made it clear that they are looking for full membership of the EU and all the benefits that come with it,so watch this space.

I must say that I am impressed by Mr Cameron's tactics in this referendum which was called because one of the main concerns of the public was immigration.He has come off the starting blocks banging the table about the economy and how strong it is( which it is) ,Boris and co. have gone head to head with him whilst Dave has conveniently kicked the immigration question under the table because it's a hot potato.If this continues then Dave will win the referendum no question and we will be resigned to years of unfettered immigration from the EU.

And your nonsense?.

Get real.

Unfortunately for you, according to a study by Bristol University and as reported in the Daily Mail, Sheffield is very likely to vote to remain. That, in your view, means either there are not enough 'proper Sheffielders' or it means that Sheffield is, shock horror, part of a global economy that you will never understand.

Perhaps YO;) can re post using plain English so as the disingenuousness:hihi: and less knowledgable among us can understand what you are on about.

Let me be clear: You haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

Oh dear I am lectured by the lecturer but I still stand by what I said.Turkey has made it clear that they are looking for full membership of the EU and all the benefits that come with it,so watch this space.

I must say that I am impressed by Mr Cameron's tactics in this referendum which was called because one of the main concerns of the public was immigration.He has come off the starting blocks banging the table about the economy and how strong it is( which it is) ,Boris and co. have gone head to head with him whilst Dave has conveniently kicked the immigration question under the table because it's a hot potato.If this continues then Dave will win the referendum no question and we will be resigned to years of unfettered immigration from the EU.

If you switched on and put off your blinkers you would find that nobody, not even Farage, is using immigration as a reason to leave the EU. The reason is pretty blatant - Brexit won't resolve immigration issues, the UK thrives on immigration, the UK economy needs immigrants.

The fact that the incoming migrants are, on the whole, more qualified than British workers is pretty exemplary. So yes, you are being lectured - you need it.

If you make claims and its full of lies inaccuracies, irrelevance and rubbish, then you cant expect people to take you seriously.

---------- Post added 23-04-2016 at 20:06 ----------

Ofc they are looking to join, its not a secret and they have been seeking to join for decades, 1987 apparently. You really dont help your case by failing to back up some of your claims and showing an obvious failure to understand the situation, then proceeding to disingenyously pass them on. More froth by you. Keep on foaming and dont let understanding get in your way.

If you make claims and its full of lies inaccuracies, irrelevance and rubbish, then you cant expect people to take you seriously.

---------- Post added 23-04-2016 at 20:06 ----------

Ofc they are looking to join, its not a secret and they have been seeking to join for decades, 1987 apparently. You really dont help your case by failing to back up some of your claims and showing an obvious failure to understand the situation, then proceeding to disingenyously pass them on. More froth by you. Keep on foaming and dont let understanding get in your way.

Perhaps it is your failure to understand that Turkey have invaded a member state of the EU and occupy that land today. they are also refuse to recognise the Genocide that they committed against a close neighbour even though the rest of the civilised World has asked them to apologise and recognise that despicable act .

Perhaps it is your failure to understand that Turkey have invaded a member state of the EU and occupy that land today. they are also refuse to recognise the Genocide that they committed against a close neighbour even though the rest of the civilised World has asked them to apologise and recognise that despicable act .

Which state would that be? :loopy:

Which state would that be? :loopy:

Cyprus. You should know that.

And you look just as much of a moron with that emoticon thing as you would if you did it in real life.

How the hell did you cope at school college or Uni. Your argyments are so random and irrational. Stick to the point, which was about the visa issue currently being negotiated, dont go off on a tangent its bizarre, its like you have ADD.