The Final Nail in the Coffin

The dark clouds are again forming over Europe our government is sleepwalking seemingly oblivious to what is happening.President Merkel of Europe is currently in Turkey negotiating on our behalf to give a potential 77million Turks visas for free movement in Europe.We are at the moment experiencing an unsustainable influx of Eu migrants and this is being reflected in the large cracks that are appearing in the NHS,Schools and Social Services as they struggle to take the strain.Adding Turkey to the equation what will happen to our green and pleasant land?I suppose I will be lectured on the error of my thoughts but to those critics I suggest they make a little visit to one of those idyll,English ,country market towns such as Boston,Spalding or Wisbech and try walking down the Main Street brushing past the hundreds of Immigrants on the pavement.The local councils are totally overwhelmed by the sheer numbers involved.

Here we go again. You misunderstand, as so many, what is being negotiated with Turkey. It isn't the same as the right to work in the EU, it is simply to take out the requirement of visas for travel.

It is also not Merkel negotiating, she is not President Merkel of Europe.

Stop believing all the nonsense you pick up on Facebook, Britain First and nonsense like that.

Here we go again. You misunderstand, as so many, what is being negotiated with Turkey. It isn't the same as the right to work in the EU, it is simply to take out the requirement of visas for travel.

It is also not Merkel negotiating, she is not President Merkel of Europe.

Stop believing all the nonsense you pick up on Facebook, Britain First and nonsense like that.

She kind of acts like she is though sometimes :hihi::hihi:

Yes she has and fortunately it has cost her dearly, she won't get re-elected as things stand and she has upset a lot of her previous allies in the EU Council.

I was a huge fan of Merkel and her leadership, she did some amazing things, but the last couple of years she seems to have let things get to her head a bit too much...

someone needs to make some decisions and no one else seems to have the guts to do it

also, for reasons which aren't quite clear, our media seem to like her so she appears quite a lot.

someone needs to make some decisions and no one else seems to have the guts to do it

also, for reasons which aren't quite clear, our media seem to like her so she appears quite a lot.

But she's making wrong decisions. Not all of them obviously, but the whole migrant thing was a colossal screw up that has ramifications for countries that she has no remit over and it's going to cost her her job.

The dark clouds are again forming over Europe our government is sleepwalking seemingly oblivious to what is happening.President Merkel of Europe is currently in Turkey negotiating on our behalf to give a potential 77million Turks visas for free movement in Europe.We are at the moment experiencing an unsustainable influx of Eu migrants and this is being reflected in the large cracks that are appearing in the NHS,Schools and Social Services as they struggle to take the strain.Adding Turkey to the equation what will happen to our green and pleasant land?I suppose I will be lectured on the error of my thoughts but to those critics I suggest they make a little visit to one of those idyll,English ,country market towns such as Boston,Spalding or Wisbech and try walking down the Main Street brushing past the hundreds of Immigrants on the pavement.The local councils are totally overwhelmed by the sheer numbers involved.
I fully agree. What I don't understand is how ordinary people can see it, but our politicians don't.

I fully agree. What I don't understand is how ordinary people can see it, but our politicians don't.

I don't understand how ordinary people can believe the rubbish they read from some rubbish source and then spread around because it appeals to them. Much less people fully agreeing and thinking that because they do they must be right.

But she's making wrong decisions. Not all of them obviously, but the whole migrant thing was a colossal screw up that has ramifications for countries that she has no remit over and it's going to cost her her job.

maybe she will lose her job maybe she wont

the problem with the migrant crisis is that there are basically no solutions to it, so she chose what appeared to be one of the least worst options and hoped for the best. it doesn't seem to have worked, it might have worked but that was her bad luck

I dont agree with him on much, but Tzul is correct and you need to understand whats being negotiated (i.e now what you say it is) instead of getting it wrong. If you wnat to froth at the EU by all means, but showing a lack of understanding with an ignorance of the facts lets yourself down OP. Or arent you bothered about the facts?

I don't understand how ordinary people can believe the rubbish they read from some rubbish source and then spread around because it appeals to them. Much less people fully agreeing and thinking that because they do they must be right.
I suppose you are not an ordinary person, and get your information from a more superior source than the rest of us and don't spread your opinions around because they appeal to you and so must be right. You arrogant git! What makes you think you are so right? If you were to have the sense to listen to other people's opinions, instead of ridiculing them, you might learn something and be able to come up with an informed opinion yourself.

Merkel has made some very good decisions and is well liked. She is a good politician for a girl, probably Europe's best female politician since Dame Thatcher.