Stolen fence panels!

Anyone offered you some new fence panels,three 6ft x 4ft panels were stolen off a pensioner in Darnall last night,thieving buggers x

cheap/costs cutting installers will just slot these panels between the posts, making it Oh! so easy for someone to come and lift them out, They should be screwed to the posts, at least making it harder to remove.

My Sympathies for their loss, I hope you get them back, or find out who is responsible, or both.

We had some stolen S5 in ast week you try to make your garden look nice for someone to spoil it ..

Wow.....they will literally steal anything that isnt bolted down.

omg some people have no shame!!! people will nik owt these days , if and when you get them replaced / found screw them into the posts,

One of our neighbours had their hanging baskets nicked near us last year.

OMG! Never thought before that people would steal these fence panels. Who would they sell them to?

OMG! Never thought before that people would steal these fence panels. Who would they sell them to?

......... anyone wanting cheap 6' x 4' fence panels ........

I had three concrete gravel boards nicked last year. they must have been desperate because they weigh a ton.