Drone/Quadcopter Video Photography Group?

Anyone a member of a rc club in Sheffield...or want to meet up at ringinglow

Is there a meeting up there today or something?

Im heading up to Upper Burbage Bridge today for a shoot.

Im not check out how many people are around and see if im gonna upset anyone.

I fly a phantom advanced around the Peak District when the weather is fine enough, got some fantastic vids and pics of ladybower and surrounding areas.

If anyone wants to meet up one sat or Sunday morn send me a message.

---------- Post added 30-06-2016 at 20:40 ----------

Anyone a member of a rc club in Sheffield...or want to meet up at ringinglow

What do you fly ?. I have a phantom advanced and would like to get some pics and vids of ringinglow.would like to have a fly around burbage bridge.

Edited by steve30b
Just to add a bit on.

I lost mine, first out-door flight, on a (what I thought was) windless day, Just a single big gust of wind appeared out of no-where and took it up and it was gone.... :(

had it about 3 weeks, gutting seeing the controller/display etc and knowing what happened, can't afford to replace it either...

got some bits to build another, but I need motors, rotors, Control Board and a controller...

I lost mine, first out-door flight, on a (what I thought was) windless day, Just a single big gust of wind appeared out of no-where and took it up and it was gone.... :(

had it about 3 weeks, gutting seeing the controller/display etc and knowing what happened, can't afford to replace it either...

got some bits to build another, but I need motors, rotors, Control Board and a controller...

That's a real shame.. I have flown mine in winds of about 30mph. It seems to do well in the wind. Not ideal to fly in the wind I know..but I wanted some pictures of derwent dam wall while the water was going over..

---------- Post added 30-06-2016 at 21:21 ----------

My flight over ladybower