Gleadless Common closed today 13/04/2016

Just in case you don't know. The whole of Gleadless Common is closed today for resurfacing. Not sure if it will be open later on but it has cause a nightmare journey for a lot of commuters this morning!

There wasn't any signs until you were actually approaching the road, which then led to drivers waiting again in another queue of traffic! Not nice for those commuting from Chesterfield or further afield and having to endure waiting in the huge hold-up just to get to Gleadless Townend. Oh, I know I'm ranting but I don't care! If you want to be a troll and leave me a derogatory comment, feel free! I really couldn't give a toss! Just don't want any other drivers to feel the stress I felt this morning, I wouldn't wish that on anybody! Thanks for reading.

Thanks. Im heading out soon and was going to go that way :)

Thanks. Im heading out soon and was going to go that way :)

No problem! I've checked the SYT travel website and it is closed again all day tomorrow and all day next Monday and Tuesday too.

I wondered what was happening. I avoided it by chance earlier on.

No problem! I've checked the SYT travel website and it is closed again all day tomorrow and all day next Monday and Tuesday too.

You're a star. Thanks for that :)