Ten bob millionaires

Any one know whatever happened to 'Italian Ted' (Teddi Giordano) from 'Josie's' ?

In 1967 a pint of bitter in the Pump Tavern cost 1s 11d. In April of that year I went to Cornwall and found that it only cost 1s 7d there. I almost decided to emigrate. :P

Any one know whatever happened to 'Italian Ted' (Teddi Giordano) from 'Josie's' ?

He went to Fanny's after and then had a Pizza takeaway in Killamarsh, an arsehole in every sense of the word.

For guys of a certain age you could have a good night out with a few bob in your pocket,i know it's all relative but let's hear your memories.

There was a time when I had a £10 note in my purse. I could get a taxi into town, have a steak dinner, drinks till 11, on to a club, dance until 2 am, taxi home and still have £8.00 left over.

Now he expects me to buy my own.

Hey, ten bob (50p) mid 60's.

Saturday night, Out for 8 Oclock -3 pints, 10 fags, fish and chips, and back home for half past ten with change...

Magic our Morris....

I used to go to Josephines in the 80s , loved it to pieces

You may have glanced,

Then we danced.

How is Glasgow junior?:P

He went to Fanny's after and then had a Pizza takeaway in Killamarsh, an arsehole in every sense of the word.

---------- Post added 21-04-2016 at 22:02 ----------

Was Killamarsh that bad ?