Entertaining visit to the doctors

sat in doctors waiting to get in and there is 2 young folks waiting. all of a sudden , they start talking about drugs and what they are going to get, and how much they will get for them, not quietly and receptionist and doctor is stood there listening . in goes one comes out waving prescription, to the other there the brown ones he says they get up and leave.

and they got a free drink and a biscuit. not seen anything like it

Edited by backwardben
added

sat in doctors waiting to get in and there is 2 young folks waiting. all of a sudden , they start talking about drugs and what they are going to get, and how much they will get for them, not quietly and receptionist and doctor is stood there listening . in goes one comes out waving prescription, to the other there the brown ones he says they get up and leave.

Just a tad hard to decipher to be honest.

Angel1.

I'm guessing, but:

I was sitting in doctors' waiting room, waiting to receive my consultation. There were 2 young folks waiting. All of a sudden , they started talking about drugs and what they were going to get, and how much they were going to be able to sell them for. It wasn't said quietly and the receptionist and the doctor were standing within earshot. One of the said gentlemen, after seeing the doctor, exited waving his prescription He then said to the other one "They're the brown ones". They then both left the building.

They even received a free drink and a biscuit from the Health Centre. I have never heard anything like it. Gosh.

I'm guessing, but:

I was sitting in doctors' waiting room, waiting to receive my consultation. There were 2 young folks waiting. All of a sudden , they started talking about drugs and what they were going to get, and how much they were going to be able to sell them for. It wasn't said quietly and the receptionist and the doctor were standing within earshot. One of the said gentlemen, after seeing the doctor, exited waving his prescription He then said to the other one "They're the brown ones". They then both leave the building.

They even received a free drink and a biscuit from the Health Centre. I have never heard anything like it. Gosh.

10/10 I get it now. Maybe it's just my age, but if things are not self explanatory I'm easily lost.

Angel1.

10/10 I get it now. Maybe it's just my age, but if things are not self explanatory I'm easily lost.

Angel1.

It took a few re-reads and re-edits to translate. The biggest obstacle was the word "there" rather than "they're". Which I read to be clearly racist the first time.

---------- Post added 07-04-2016 at 19:58 ----------

Anyway - depressing story - and a sad indictment of society.

If the Dr. was listening what is going on there, ok to give drugs out then!! questions should have been asked.... oh well hope this is not the future of the NHS....

Health centres giving free drinks and biscuits? You'd be lucky to get a glass of water at the practice where I go!

Obviously not seen the delightful sight of the addicts waiting for methadone in the chemist at Manor Top then. Now that's an eye opener.

Angel1.

I had no problem reading it.

My pet hate is folks remarking on others bad spelling, or ability to write correct English.

Maybe the OP is dislexic?

It's just wrong to deflect the thread subject just because you can't take time to (in your own words) decipher their post.

Obviously not seen the delightful sight of the addicts waiting for methadone in the chemist at Manor Top then. Now that's an eye opener.

What time/days does that occur THE_BLOKE?

I had no problem reading it.

My pet hate is folks remarking on others bad spelling, or ability to write correct English.

Maybe the OP is dislexic?

It's just wrong to deflect the thread subject just because you can't take time to (in your own words) decipher their post.

Ditto, can't understand why anyone found it difficulty to read or why my post with spelling mistakes was removed.

Angel1.

i will make it easy for you ( they were getting drugs to sell on)