Wanted: horse to part loan / share near S8

I am an experienced rider but had a bit of a break since having my two kids. I used to work with young horses and competed in dressage in Germany for many years. Looking for something more laid back these days; safe and sound ride, possibly something for my 6 year old to have the odd sit on as she is quite interested (not a must). I would like to do flat work and the odd hack, ideally some lessons to get me back into the swing of things and make sure my seat hasn't fallen apart over the years! I'm 60kg and 5'7''. I work full-time so only looking for part loans (I finish at 4pm so able to do evenings). I live in Woodseats S8 so ideally looking around that area / Lightwood / Norton / Dronfield / Dore etc.

Mansion house farm Lightwood is brilliant luv, is also home to our little pony who is 4 years making about 13h at the moment. You are more than welcome to go see him as I work full time 12hr shifts so haven't been able to see him much at all. My daughter has lost interest.

He would welcome some schooling and a walk.

Still pay for his board so don't want anything, if you want just something to do.

Oh yes he has had children sit on is back but as yet needs a saddle n bridle.

Edited by puddinburner

Hi, I've got a superb schoolmaster available for part loan, not far from Norton.