'One Of The Most Dangerous Pubs In The UK - The Link'

Recently read a bit about the Link pub at Park Hill flats it claimed that the pub was once the most notorious in the UK along with the Scottish Queen. Also read it was the opposite of that too. Did the Link start well then went the same way as the Cannon I only went in once it was empty then a bit after it shut down ?

Recently read a bit about the Link pub at Park Hill flats it claimed that the pub was once the most notorious in the UK along with the Scottish Queen. Also read it was the opposite of that too. Did the Link start well then went the same way as the Cannon I only went in once it was empty then a bit after it shut down ?

Load of crap the link was OKand cannon ok think most dodgy one was Catherine at pitsmore t closley followed by cross guns but that was the 80" s

Edited by bantycock
xx

Having been in some dockland pubs in east London, I find it hard to believe a Sheffield pub would have a label such as the most notorious pub in the UK.

I agree, some pubs do sell bad beer.

Also The Parkway 4mins 20 into this link

I thought at first this was just England, but it says the UK - there are/were one or two bars in Glasgow which were a bit scary - certainly back in the 70's when i was up there.

cannon was a bit bad I was manage in late 80s

cannon was a bit bad I was manage in late 80s

Tommy green had it when I went in great guy had ball at Hillsborough and horseshoe on Bellhouse road a passed away a few years ago ..