Selling gold in sheffield

UK Bullion on Ecclesall road always give the best price

I Was selling some scrap gold just before Christmas. Went round all those mentioned and the best price I got by a big margin was from the jewellers on woodseats

I Was selling some scrap gold just before Christmas. Went round all those mentioned and the best price I got by a big margin was from the jewellers on woodseats

Is that the one next to the Dale?

Been reading through previous threads which recommended UK Bullion on Ecclesall road. I don't think that there any more so wondered if there were any more recent recommendations please?

Best price for gold by weight is the Bullion Shop on Ecclesall Road, they also sell second hand jewellery so guess they might buy it as well

Do you happen to know if the Bullion Shop still sell gold. They did sell pure gold in various weights that you could buy and sell at near market rate with extremely little mark up but all I heard in their latest advert is selling watches ?

You could try London Rd jewellers opposite Sainsburys, He's off that pawn programme and always seems fair, if they think they can resell you get more, otherwise it scrap value which is set by the stock market, which is about 10% down on 6 months ago so if your in no hurry you need to watch the market. Just google gold prices and you'll see the going rate.

Been reading through previous threads which recommended UK Bullion on Ecclesall road. I don't think that there any more so wondered if there were any more recent recommendations please?

Are you sure about UK Bullion not being there anymore?

Try these http://www.thechapeljewellers.com/index.html

Edited by only_me

Thanks for all the advice. Will try some of your suggestions

You could try London Rd jewellers opposite Sainsburys, He's off that pawn programme and always seems fair, if they think they can resell you get more, otherwise it scrap value which is set by the stock market, which is about 10% down on 6 months ago so if your in no hurry you need to watch the market. Just google gold prices and you'll see the going rate.

Yeah, get yourself on TV!:love:

UK Bullion is still there and very much as active.

Can anyone recommend where I can take my chain that I bought in Goa to to sell it as scap gold( I think its 22 carat)

I know Brammalls gold room don`t buy it