Fining For Putting Items In The Wrong Bin

Guest sibon
Do they only target specific streets though?

They usually stick to the ones that have foot high kerbs. Then the rubbish doesn't blow on the road.

It's not the crime of the century is it?

No, it's just acting like a petulant teenager. His list of other crimes are arguably worse, avoiding taxes, buying black market cigarettes, etc...

No, it's just acting like a petulant teenager. His list of other crimes are arguably worse, avoiding taxes, buying black market cigarettes, etc...

Has he admitted to Tax Evasion on here? If so, it would be pretty foolish to do so on a public forum.

Quote from the latest North East Derbys. Council's community newspaper :- 'Food waste can be placed in paper bags manufactured to British Standard EN13432 only & placed in the green bin'. As householders, are we to check with shops to see if their bags comply? What next?

Do they only target specific streets though?

What do you mean, they don't target anything, they work at the recycling plant and sort items there when they come though.

What do you mean, they don't target anything, they work at the recycling plant and sort items there when they come though.

Oh, I thought you meant they checked it as they emptied the bins.

---------- Post added 03-04-2016 at 21:59 ----------

Quote from the latest North East Derbys. Council's community newspaper :- 'Food waste can be placed in paper bags manufactured to British Standard EN13432 only & placed in the green bin'. As householders, are we to check with shops to see if their bags comply? What next?

That sounds like a pain in the arse.

What exactly are you trying to hide/dispose of JBF?

They do have random inspectors that have a look in the bin before collection.

you can get away with putting owt in the blue bin , just put cardboard or paper on top to hide the other rubbish. I do this most weeks ,and mine is always emptied.

Better still put it all in the black bin, no worries then.

Better still put it all in the black bin, no worries then.

At least then you don't ruin the effort of recycling that responsible citizens make, just to act out like a toddler.

At least then you don't ruin the effort of recycling that responsible citizens make, just to act out like a toddler.

Very true.. so I bow to your highness and his good wishes towards others. :hihi:

Has he admitted to Tax Evasion on here? If so, it would be pretty foolish to do so on a public forum.

Big difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion . The first is perfectly legal. :)