Blades Chat #4 - Discuss United here

I love big, burly Canadian woodcutters, they simply make me melt and is the SOLE reason I came out here! I feel United are a flash in the pan club, who's future lies in abject obscurity with a manger who looks in the mirror each morning and thinks to himself 'what have you got yourself into, di*khead'. Up the Owls!

:hihi: and another one...:hihi:

Jazzybmzoo and mystic meg.

Never seem them in the same room at the same time.

Think about it.

Wasn't she the fit one off the National Lottery?

Sorry.

"Sheffield United are the best team in Yorkshire" should be classified as a fact.

FACT:

something which is known to have happened or to exist, especially something for which proof exists, or about which there is information.

Proof does indeed exist. This proof is the league table.

OOooooo, this is just like an English lesson. I never thought i'd learn anything useful from a bunch of Blades.

Wasn't she the fit one off the National Lottery?

I can't remember.

She used to be married to John Leslie I think, before she had her arse implants done. Then she had an affair with that Chegwin bloke and was caught snorting 100% pure grade A Peruvian off of his left buttock.

I think that's the same girl anyway. Maybe wrong though.

I couldn't bear it if we came down & Wed went up, but that can't happen can it?'

No it can't. Wednesday will be mid table AT BEST next season. And as for United, well we've been written off already so we have no pressure. Same as Wigan and West Ham this season. I think we'll surprise quite a few next season!

OOooooo, this is just like an English lesson. I never thought i'd learn anything useful from a bunch of Blades.

I also have my 25 metre swimming badge so if you wanna few lessons give me a shout.

I can't teach you to recover a rubber brick from the bottom of a pool wearing yer pj's though. I failed that miserably. I had to be brought back to life twice.

I can't remember.

She used to be married to John Leslie I think, before she had her arse implants done. Then she had an affair with that Chegwin bloke and was caught snorting 100% pure grade A Peruvian off of his left buttock.

I think that's the same girl anyway. Maybe wrong though.

Sounds like my kinda gal. :)

There's always a first time sunshine & now why don't you toddle off and do your homework.THE BLADE'S BEST TEAM IN YORKSHIRE

I also have my 25 metre swimming badge so if you wanna few lessons give me a shout.

I can't teach you to recover a rubber brick from the bottom of a pool wearing yer pj's though. I failed that miserably. I had to be brought back to life twice.

Ali G: 'I did my bronze survival in my pjs with the rubber brick...The only reason I dived in was because me mate, Dave told me it was a massive block of hash. We was well dissapointed when we got it out...but me smoked it anyway.'

Genius :hihi:

There's always a first time sunshine & now why don't you toddle off and do your homework.THE BLADE'S BEST TEAM IN YORKSHIRE

And here's me thinking you were the baby of the forum, as well!

So, staying in tune with the childish theme...Homework = Maths:

Blades 0 - Arsenal 5

Man U 5 - Blades 0

Spurs 5 - Blades 0

Blades 0 - 5 Sunderland (yes, Sunderland)

Defender linked:

Leeds are set to do battle with Sheffield United over the summer for the services of Algerian international defender Madjid Bougherra.

Bougherra is a 23-year-old defender who has been on loan at Gresty Road from French Ligue 2 side Gueugnon since the January transfer window and has been impressive in his short time in the English game.

No it can't. Wednesday will be mid table AT BEST next season. And as for United, well we've been written off already so we have no pressure. Same as Wigan and West Ham this season. I think we'll surprise quite a few next season!

I think Warnock'd disagree...especially about Xmas time.