Blades Chat #4 - Discuss United here

One can understand Jaggers wanting to better himself.

Alas, AVFC does not, at the time of speaking, offer Jaggers that opportunity.

I also doubt he'd want to join Villa. A club which is at best treading water and at worst, going down (though I don't doubt O' Neill might turn a sow's ear into a silk purse given the resources [which links to 'Deady' Doug Ellis - has he gone yet?]).

He'd be daft to jump ship just yet.

From what I have read he has said he wants to stay and that he's waiting for contract talks to start.

He knows the manager is busy getting players is and is happy to wait for a new contract to be offered.

All this "JAGIELKA SET TO LEAVE" and "JAGIELKA IN CONTRACT FEAR" is just lazy journalists trying to make a big story out of a very little story.

Jagielka will be offered a new contract in due course. Unless we offer him a daft crap contract I fully expect him to sign it too.

From what I have read he has said he wants to stay and that he's waiting for contract talks to start.

He knows the manager is busy getting players is and is happy to wait for a new contract to be offered.

All this "JAGIELKA SET TO LEAVE" and "JAGIELKA IN CONTRACT FEAR" is just lazy journalists trying to make a big story out of a very little story.

Jagielka will be offered a new contract in due course. Unless we offer him a daft crap contract I fully expect him to sign it too.

Totally agree Syko1979. Well said.

Just having a gander on the BBC website and saw this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/5237596.stm

Thought it was good to see that they thought Warnock's job is as safe as the likes of Hughes, Allardyce and Benitez. Warnock has done a fantastic job (along with the other staff and players) for the blades in getting us to the premiership and all I can say is I can't wait! I feel like a 6 year old on Christams Eve just waiting for the big occasion to start!

Went down to the open day yesterday and thought the new stand looked well - as did the new kit on me little son, Sam. It was his first journey down there but certainly wont be his last!

Works for me.

Right click save image as.

Saves as a gif file.

just sorted cheers pal:thumbsup:

Squad Numbers For 2006-07 Season

1 Paddy Kenny

2 Leigh Bromby

3 David Unsworth

4 Claude Davis

5 Chris Morgan

6 Phil Jagielka

7 Paul Ifill

8 Ade Akinbiyi

9 Rob Hulse

10 Danny Webber

11 Steven Kabba

12 Alan Quinn

13 Ian Bennett

14 David Sommeil

15 Rob Kozluk

17 Nick Montgomery

18 Michael Tonge

19 Keith Gillespie

20 Chris Armstrong

21 Mikele Leigertwood

22 Chris Lucketti

23 Neil Shipperley

24 Craig Short

25 Alan Wright

26 Derek Geary

27 Christian Nade

28 Stephen Quinn

30 Li Tie

31 Nicky Law

Paddy Kenny has revealed that he has shed a stone in weight as he gets fighting fit for United's upcoming Premiership exertions.And he now weighs 13 stone,now let's see who calls him fat LOL