Sign in to follow this  

Morrissey Concert.

how great was that - stage diving! i had ago but Morrisseys security chucked me back in! I shouted "do you enjoy sheffield" he said its alright.

Played father must be killed - first time this tour.

Off to grimsby tonight! anyone else want a lift!

The Morrissey gig was superb! I was especially pleased they played Girlfriend in a coma, I wasn't expecting that one to be pulled out of the bag!

The gig was only slightly marred for me because of the pikey theiving bastardo next to me (in balcony G6), who tried to steal my camera!! What a ****! I caught him in the act with his thieving hand in my coat pocket, w*nker. Then had to spend to rest of the night keeping a close night - thanks mate!

But he didn't spoil my night. Mozza is a God.

i saw him at Ally Pally on Monday too but i have to say that last night was far better. Great crowd...and what's all this about him hating stage invaders? he loved it! Even the big half-naked guy got a hand shake!

he was brilliant!!a little bit short set tho(75 mins),an artist with his back catalog should be able to manage 90 mins at least.i know he came on late due to the fire false alarm,but this has been the normal length the whole tour,by what ive read.still its a minor gripe.still buzzin from last night as i write this.my god i would kill to be goin tonight,but its back to work for me.the new songs sounded awesome,ithink this is the best album he has ever made.if you are goin to future gigs on tour,let me know how they compere.lucky buggers!

Apparently, he cleared off after an hour at the Gateshead gig...he walked off stage and the band played for another 15 minutes before they realised he'd not only decided against coming back on, but had actually left the venue - said he didn't like it!!??

Gig was great, thought the 'spotters' on the stage earned their money!!

Did he do first of the gang to die my favorite recent morrissey track?

First Of The Gang To Die was the first song he performed, after saying to the front row 'If you come any closer, you'll get bitten!' :)

in gateshead he just didnt do an encore - but the band didnt continue without him. Grimsby last night was great too - apparantly am very lucky ! :)

Oooh...I've been given dodgy info - thanks f_g for setting the record straight!

I shouted "do you enjoy sheffield" he said its alright.

Nice one f_g, I thought that bit was really funny - it was how he said it, obviously. He always makes me laugh. The council should use it on its promo material.