George Lambert Victoria Cross Holder Grave?

I know that George Lambert is buried at Wardsend Cemetery Hillsborough area he won the Victoria Cross due to his role in the Indian Munity . Does anyone know were exactly he is buried or know a place to find out Iv tired to find twince but it is hard going to say the least?

I had a letter published in the Star about 12 yrs ago about the condition his grave was in,it was a disgrace with litter and all kinds of rubbish thrown on it and the head stone was about to fall over.Was this the way to treat hero's and brave men,up to my letter i doubt if anyone took any notice of his grave.The grave is at the side of the old gateposts if they havent been nicked.How can any council in their right mind allow a scrap yard to be built at the side of the last resting place of thousands of its citizens its a total case of disrespect.

City road cemetary, where I have 5 relatives buried, used to be very bad, hardly any maintenance at all. Trees and bushes allowed to grow right through graves breaking them into pieces. As "bullerboy" points out, it is a case of disrespect and a complete lack of values from people who should be held accountable, including the head of the council.