Budget tyres vs Premium tyres

its hard to educate the less fortunate people. Next minute they will tell you levis jeans will out last a pair of tesco jean or his nike trainers are less slippery and never wear out compare to asda trainers

It reminds me of the current VW ads

its hard to educate the less fortunate people. Next minute they will tell you levis jeans will out last a pair of tesco jean or his nike trainers are less slippery and never wear out compare to asda trainers

I've had two pairs of Sainsbury's jeans (they're made by the same company as Tesco jeans btw) either rip, have a zip break or have a button fly off in the same time as I've own a single pair of Levis...which are just a bit frayed at the bottom. But well what do I know, not like I have any experience of both brands you mention.

I'm still waiting for you to explain why Bugatti/Ferrari/Lamborghini etc don't recommend Fullrun/<insert other budget tyre brand> tyres for their cars. Speed and load rating are irrelevant as far as stopping distances and grip are concerned.

I've had two pairs of Sainsbury's jeans (they're made by the same company as Tesco jeans btw) either rip, have a zip break or have a button fly off in the same time as I've own a single pair of Levis...which are just a bit frayed at the bottom. But well what do I know, not like I have any experience of both brands you mention.

I'm still waiting for you to explain why Bugatti/Ferrari/Lamborghini etc don't recommend Fullrun/<insert other budget tyre brand> tyres for their cars. Speed and load rating are irrelevant as far as stopping distances and grip are concerned.

You are making things up as you go along! People buy designer clothes because they think it a brand they have heard off so it must be good. And all the girls will love him because he has expensive clothes on.

As you are not clever enough to understand the first time I reply. I do it in simple terms so even a dog can understand. All tyres have a speed rating. It cost a lot more to make a tyre that can run at speed of over 180mph

Most common speed rating and speed

V = 240km/hour

W = 270km/hour

Y = 300km/hour

Fullrun are a budget tyre and are for normal people and their cars will not exceed 200km/hour . why would they spend extra money to make the tyre to withstand 300km/hour on a ford focus???

Shouldn't you be shopping for your school uniform from Harrods with mummy as your term will start tomorrow

Edited by razvanalbu

You are making things up as you go along! People buy designer clothes because they think it a brand they have heard off so it must be good. And all the girls will love him because he has expensive clothes on.

As you are not clever enough to understand the first time I reply. I do it in simple terms so even a dog can understand. All tyres have a speed rating. It cost a lot more to make a tyre that can run at speed of over 180mph

Most common speed rating and speed

V = 240km/hour

W = 270km/hour

Y = 300km/hour

Fullrun are a budget tyre and are for normal people and their cars will not exceed 200km/hour . why would they spend extra money to make the tyre to withstand 300km/hour on a ford focus???

Shouldn't you be shopping for your school uniform from Harrods with mummy as your term will start tomorrow

You still haven't answered the question and you're calling me stupid :rolleyes:

The question, since you appear not to be able to read it correctly, was why don't Bugatti/Lamborghini/Ferrari etc recommend Fullrun/<insert cheap brand> tyres for their cars?

Again the speed rating is irrelevant as far as grip/road noise/every other factor that is not speed is concerned so why do you keep quoting it as the answer to the question?

And so we can see someone who can't answer the question they were posed due to the fact you've now tried to insult me for the second time in this thread. Are you trying to distract me or expecting me to reply to name calling?

Also re designer clothing. Levis are not designer clothing. Designer clothes would cost several times what a pair of Levis cost. I wear jeans from Sainsburys with an occasional pair of Levis thrown in. If you can't actually come up with an answer to the question you need to start thinking of better put downs so good luck with that :thumbsup:

You still haven't answered the question and you're calling me stupid :rolleyes:

The question, since you appear not to be able to read it correctly, was why don't Bugatti/Lamborghini/Ferrari etc recommend Fullrun/<insert cheap brand> tyres for their cars?

:

Fullrun are a budget tyre and are for normal people and their cars will not exceed 200km/hour . why would they spend extra money to make the tyre to withstand 300km/hour on a family saloon???

which bit didnt answer your stupid question?

Edited by razvanalbu

Fullrun are a budget tyre and are for normal people and their cars will not exceed 200km/hour . why would they spend extra money to make the tyre to withstand 300km/hour on a family saloon???

which bit didnt answer your stupid question?

Still you don't answer it.

You're the one that claimed budget tyres are as good as more expensive brands hence my question.

So after 3 attempts at getting you to answer a simple question and instead you resorting to either insulting me or telling me my question is stupid are you actually going to answer the question?

Still you don't answer it.

You're the one that claimed budget tyres are as good as more expensive brands hence my question.

So after 3 attempts at getting you to answer a simple question and instead you resorting to either insulting me or telling me my question is stupid are you actually going to answer the question?

Not going to waste time trying to educate you. As in my books you are beyond repair

Not going to waste time trying to educate you. As in my books you are beyond repair

Is the problem down to mis-communication? I don't know you or where you're from but this isn't an English phrase you'd say to a person.

I'd presumed that the original question was comparing budget and well known premium brands of the same speed rating (ie appropriate to the car).