Foster home needed for house rabbit.

A friend of mine is needing a foster home for her loving house rabbit.I don't want to go into too much detail but she has just come out of hospital and is staying at her mums and her ex is being a ****.about taking care of the rabbit,she is worried it is not getting looked after, she will not be going back to him.Her mum cant take it in because it is quite furry and she has allergys.She needs to get sorted with somewhere to live and she needs the rabbit back then ,it is like a baby to her.

She will pay for upkeep,and cage will come with it.

Please pm me if you can help.Thank you

I have hutches available if its an emergency

Ah thank you teeny,but she is adamant must be inside,which makes it even harder to find somewhere.

Ah thank you teeny,but she is adamant must be inside,which makes it even harder to find somewhere.

I have a heated Bunny shed !!

I have a heated Bunny shed !!

Thank you ,I will pass this on to her,she is in a bit of a delicate state at the moment .

i have left my rabbits with teeny and she even bonded 2 for me they will be well looked after