Cd 30 radio code

hi can anyone tell me who does car radio codes i have got a different radio but got no code i know there used to be one down attercliffe somewher but cant remember where

graham

If I'm guessing right this is for a vauxhall car and if I'm correct it's not a code that you will need but the head unit Linking up to the ecu through tis as they are paired. Also it has to be divorced correctly if it is from another vehicle

bought the radio from someone on here in my car iv got the cd30 i wanted the cd30 mp3 and yes its from a vauxhall

I think you'll need a trip to Pentagon Vauxhall service centre on Parkway Avenue to sort this out.

I think you'll need a trip to Pentagon Vauxhall service centre on Parkway Avenue to sort this out.

exactly what i didnt want arm and a leg springs to mind lol

You don't need a code just the display that was originally with the new unit. Codes can be got from the eprom but tech2 is req, usually that means dealer or a vx owner who has spent about 2k on one.

You could try the vx forums. The one I frequent has a few members doing this for not much over postage casts. A cd70 would have been a better buy :-)

got radio sorted but cant get it to play mp3s it reads the disc and keeps skiping through the tracks but that is all it does.it will play ordinary burnt cds so no prob with cd drive

any ideas anyone

They are a strange beast,good quality cds.maxell etc and slow burn speed should do it.

Or something daft like you've got it in skip mode in the menu,

They are a strange beast,good quality cds.maxell etc and slow burn speed should do it.

Or something daft like you've got it in skip mode in the menu,

all sorted now i used nero express and now when i put em in radio it plats them straight away

graham