Silver Fox missing, Dronfield area, 21 March HOME

DRONFIELD, SHEFFIELD AND CHESTERFIELD :

Quink, a silver fox, has escaped from the garden.

Can anyone spotting him please call 07791 993992.

He is a typical fox, wary and swift but very used to people, can be picked up and does not bite. He is mainly black with some silver highlights and the size of a large red fox with a very big tail with a bright white tip.

Thank you.

http://s7.postimg.org/ikhsc6rrf/Quink.jpg

Edited by RiffRaff
Added better image link

Don't know if it was a badger but there's something that looks recently hit by a car on the dronfield bypass just as you leave the road work section on the central reservation, passed it this evening and thought it was a dog.

Hope you find him !

I walk all over Dronfield everyday so will keep a look out . But I have to say I never knew you could have these as pets . How big is it roughly?

Don't know if it was a badger but there's something that looks recently hit by a car on the dronfield bypass just as you leave the road work section on the central reservation, passed it this evening and thought it was a dog.

It was checked earlier - it was a large badger, but thank you for telling us.

---------- Post added 21-03-2016 at 22:58 ----------

I walk all over Dronfield everyday so will keep a look out . But I have to say I never knew you could have these as pets . How big is it roughly?

Think larger than the normal fox.

It 'belongs' to a family who (bluntly) are animal mad, with at least one of nearly everything you can think of!

Pigs, dogs, racoons, meerkats, spiders, snakes.....you get the picture!

Apparently their other fox is missing his pal, and is roaming around the house making very strange noises...

It was checked earlier - it was a large badger, but thank you for telling us.

---------- Post added 21-03-2016 at 22:58 ----------

Think larger than the normal fox.

It 'belongs' to a family who (bluntly) are animal mad, with at least one of nearly everything you can think of!

Pigs, dogs, racoons, meerkats, spiders, snakes.....you get the picture!

Apparently their other fox is missing his pal, and is roaming around the house making very strange noises...

I think I know where they live I've seen the raccoons . Will keep an eye out while I'm out and about .

Still missing as at 9am Wednesday 22nd, I'm afraid.

Please keep looking - thank you.

---------- Post added 22-03-2016 at 10:57 ----------

Still missing as at 9am Wednesday 22nd, I'm afraid.

Please keep looking - thank you.

Extra photo added (to that mentioned above)

http://s20.postimg.org/rdrez4hot/Quink2.jpg

They had a call to say Quink has been seen in Bradway, Sheffield on Birchitt Road, family have been to have a look and are taking the foxes best friend fox Kit up there later to the golf course for a look round, unfortunately foxes are masters of stealth and hard to spot, especially black ones in the dark. Heartfelt thanks to everyone who has offered help, shared the status and for all of the calls and messages, it is much appreciated. He could be anywhere, foxes travel very quickly.

any news please call 07791 993992

I hope he is found soon, he really won't do well in the wild :(

He's just been spotted near mickley lane and he ran into a field. Someone took a picture that's now in Facebook. If you're in the area, please look for him. He's probably scared and missing his family.

He's just been spotted near mickley lane and he ran into a field. Someone took a picture that's now in Facebook. If you're in the area, please look for him. He's probably scared and missing his family.

This is the latest photo, as hotdogbird says, taken this evening, 22 March.

http://postimg.org/image/44j22hymh/

He is safely home :D