Dog training classes

Does anybody know of any dog training classes in Sheffield as close to s6 as possible? My dog is terrible at pulling on the lead and my last resort is to now attend obedience classes! Thanks all :)

Have you tried harnesses and no-pull leads? I think they have some at Pets At Home which have worked well for me.

Tried the harness it just makes him pull even more and I have a halti collar as well with helps with pulling a bit but he needs more than just not pulling he jumps up at people walking past us he's nearly 5"1 when he jumps up on his back legs so not that nice for those walking past us lol

Edited by K93o

He's a Doberman 10 month old

Attercliffe dog training at St Christopher's on Bellhouse Road .7PM Mondays.

Our Ted learnt all that he knows( to date that is.) They are really good .See thread designer dogs and mongrel owners.

£1.50 per session after joining.

Edited by samssong

10 month old doberman! you need to get that little (big) fella trained as soon as possible before he gets any bigger.. i made the mistake of not taking my JRT when he was a puppy, i promised myself i would and i didnt and now at nearly 2yrs old, as small as he is, it's a pain in the neck!!

There is one at wadsley bridge, i think it's monday nights 7pm - 10pm..