A lovely warm sunny Sunday, close the windows because of loud music

Big detached house in Stannington this afternoon with three cars in the drive being washed. They decided the neighbours would appreciate their choice of music belting out of cheap car speakers. It matters not where you live, selfish is selfish.

Plenty of numpties like that round that area, did you see who was holding his staffy, mind you it could have been locked inside his Vauxhall Calibra or tied to his BMX.

No, I didn't see where he'd left the obligatory 'hard' pet but I'd put good money on it that he has one!

No, I didn't see where he'd left the obligatory 'hard' pet but I'd put good money on it that he has one!

It was probably being walked by his daughter Britney.

It was probably being walked by his daughter Britney.

Most likely yes, along with her siblings Keegan, Diesel, Mackenzie and Kayleigh-Ray.

Its even worse when the women start clothing off :help:

Most likely yes, along with her siblings Keegan, Diesel, Mackenzie and Kayleigh-Ray.

you missed out his twin girls Nike and Reebock

:hihi::hihi:

Of course, how callous of me!

Nipped in Parson Cross Asda today and no word of a lie, there was a young lad in there with no top on! It's barely reached double figures!

Why does that not surprise me.

---------- Post added 20-03-2016 at 20:52 ----------

Plenty of numpties like that round that area, did you see who was holding his staffy, mind you it could have been locked inside his Vauxhall Calibra or tied to his BMX.
:

:hihi:

I'm fed up of lazy generalisations about Staffies, I owned one, I am neither a numpty, chav or any other similar derogatory term. Mine passed away 9 months ago, he was funny, loyal and friendly.

I'm fed up of lazy generalisations about Staffies, I owned one, I am neither a numpty, chav or any other similar derogatory term. Mine passed away 9 months ago, he was funny, loyal and friendly.

I also had a staffy , passed away last june after 16 good years . best dogs in the world but this thread is just a bit of fun, don't take it to heart