A lovely warm sunny Sunday, close the windows because of loud music

Here we go again, summers hopefully on it's way, a lovely warm sunny Sunday so close the doors and windows. The selfish brainless morons are out in force their moronic music is belting out, whether you want to hear it or not. Why can't these idiots understand that no-one else wants their peace ruined by the thump, thump of their horrendous noise. Modern houses are too flimsy to accommodate these powerful music systems. So please have a little thought and consideration for your neighbours who may not appreciate your music played so loud.

Yes, it's a sign spring is here - three balls have already landed in my garden.

I live near Sheffield cathedral and they think they can ring their bells whenever they want.

Its just so annoying.

Oh no, how terrible...

Blooming birds are at it here every morning, how very dare they sit at the bottom of my garden singing from dawn till dusk!

Musical retaliation to over-loud pop ........... Italian opera! The kiddypoppers seem to be allergic to Madama Butterfly. Works every time.

Its like that here, wouldnt mind if it was little kids but its always older teenagers from scummy houses, its almost as annoying as those cretinous little kids that you see in sports shops that insist on bouncing and kicking a ball about and their lazy parents just allow it.

Waite till the bonfire burners start :gag:

I have heard the first lawnmower of Spring about a month ago.

Here we go again, summers hopefully on it's way, a lovely warm sunny Sunday so close the doors and windows. The selfish brainless morons are out in force their moronic music is belting out, whether you want to hear it or not. Why can't these idiots understand that no-one else wants their peace ruined by the thump, thump of their horrendous noise. Modern houses are too flimsy to accommodate these powerful music systems. So please have a little thought and consideration for your neighbours who may not appreciate your music played so loud.

In their heads they're superstar DJ's that just haven't had a break yet. They imagine a crowd gathering outside, bopping away, calling for it to be turned up. :loopy:

Nipped in Parson Cross Asda today and no word of a lie, there was a young lad in there with no top on! It's barely reached double figures!

Nipped in Parson Cross Asda today and no word of a lie, there was a young lad in there with no top on! It's barely reached double figures!

Plenty of numpties like that round that area, did you see who was holding his staffy, mind you it could have been locked inside his Vauxhall Calibra or tied to his BMX.