Does whoever the presenter is put you off watching the programme?

I find the inclusion of Keith Lemon in a lot of posts a bit odd as he's a spoof character played by Leigh Francis so doesn't really count.

I find the inclusion of Keith Lemon in a lot of posts a bit odd as he's a spoof character played by Leigh Francis so doesn't really count.

OK I know he's a spoof character, but he's still irritating to say the least, the character I mean

I cant watch anything with Keith Lemon in it. His voice just goes through me.

Second that, and Piers Morgan, I used to love the morning news but him talking over female presenters and droning white noise has got me watching the beeb

Griff Rhys Jones, pompous ****. Quizeum brings out the worst in him.

Jamie Oliver.

I know he probably means well but the editing of the Rotherham school dinners show put the dog in for him at our house :suspect:

Jonathan ross, Graham Norton, most of loose women and whassisname who is on instead of Toby on radio sheff.

Tell ya who I adore though, Stacey Dooley I can watch her all day I find her reporting very genuine and compassionate.

Another for Davina, and Philip Schofield, I would never tire of slapping his face.

Ant & Dec have seen better days.

I switch over to Channel 4 news when that comes on ! I find it the best news programme of them all.

Me too :D ........

How could I have forgotten Jamie Oliver, at one time I mistook him for Lauren from CBB

Claudia Winkleman is a personal bête noire. A woman so inept, yet influential that she is given the film review show and needs reviewers to review the films for her while she will occasionally interject with some banal observation or maybe just a noise. Couldn't she just spontaneously combust or something?

NOOOOOOOOO! I've got a bit of thing for Claudia Winkleman. She's actually very quick witted especially on Strictly...haven't seen her film review show so perhaps she only wrks on very light entertainment TV?

Sue Perkins. She stinks of a desperate middle aged woman going through a crippling mid-life crisis desperately trying to be funny and hip with the kids but just ends up failing miserably and embarrasses herself, her co-presenters and the sad audience all at the same time.

She's alright on Bake Off though.