Does whoever the presenter is put you off watching the programme?

Davina mcall , cant stand her shouting and gurning .absolutely talentless

Same here. It's ironic that she's always banging on about a healthy sugar free lifestyle as it's as if she consumes a kilo of the stuff before she's goes on air. She's that hyper she makes me want to tear my own eyes out. Not keen.

My OH is exactly the same with Ben Fogle.

Davina mcall , cant stand her shouting and gurning .absolutely talentless

Im also not keen on Davina McCall.

Yes, not keen on Ben Fogle, I don't suppose he can help being posh - his mother is Julia Foster, actress.

I thought ITV had got rid of Fiona Phillips and Kate Garraway - they should have kept Penny Smith instead, she was more fun at least.

I am also sick of that horrible Stephen Mulhern thingy, he is everywhere.

Yes - Ant and Dec, Jonathon Ross are the top of a long list.

Can't abide Johnathon Ross. Can't think of anyone with a bigger ego.

I cant watch anything with Keith Lemon in it. His voice just goes through me.

I won't watch anything with Jonathon Ross, Keith Lemon or Alan Carr

I won't watch anything with Jonathon Ross, Keith Lemon or Alan Carr

Snap !! Exactly my choice as well!

Definitely Keith Lemon, does he put that voice on though, there's a cardboard cut-out of him in our nearest Carphone Warehouse and I often feel like pushing it over or drawing on it

To be honest, most of them. Most presenters would put me off programmes but I wouldn't not watch something of particular interest because of it. All too often, I find them self-promoting, narcissistic twerps with no real talent beyond a possessing a personality and some, not much of that either. Doesn't Alex Jones come across as a bit dim, for instance?

So I don't switch over to avoid them but I do find Ant & Dec hard to cope with. I think I could gladly pick up the one and use it to beat the other to death with. The chances of me wanting to watch something they are involved in is around zero though. Fortunately nearly all programmes with hosts these days seem to be utter crap so it doesn't matter if I see them at all. I used to watch television keenly enough but now I'll just leave it on in the background if I'm not playing the HiFi.

Claudia Winkleman is a personal bête noire. A woman so inept, yet influential that she is given the film review show and needs reviewers to review the films for her while she will occasionally interject with some banal observation or maybe just a noise. Couldn't she just spontaneously combust or something?

Of those already mentioned by others, I can't abide James Corden, Harry Hill, Alan Carr, Keith Lemon and Davina McCall.

Others I would add are Phillip Schofield, Louie Walsh, Stephen Fry, Jeremy Clarkson, Bruce Forsyth, Kate Quilton with the stupid skirts off Food Unwrapped and Dawn Porter. Is it wrong that I want to punch her in the face for calling herself Dawn O'Porter?

Johnny Vaughan was fairly irritating but I haven't seen him in years and I might not have to endure Cilla Black or Terry Wogan too much now.

I prefer to watch people who come across as remotely intelligent and informative without being smug, gimmicky or pompous. David Attenborough, Michael Palin, John Cleese and Monty Don don't bother me at all.