Does whoever the presenter is put you off watching the programme?

I love the Springwatch-Winterwatch programmes but can't stand Packam and Strachan with their childish double entendres, "we've had plenty of Beaver action tonight and you've all been watching on line" "oh look a black ****" ok it's a nature programme and there will be inevitable references to tits and what have you but it is blatant and tedious at times…or is it my dirty mind?

Fiona Bruce and the way she s p e a k s s l o w l y to make something sound important whilst moving her head from side to side as if to say "now listen carefully", full of her own self importance

I can't understand why The One Show hasn't been taken off by now. It's the most boring, childish TV show I've ever seen. Like Blue Peter for adults.!

Too true. You could put whoever you like on the one show and it will still be rubbish. Might as well have something nice to look at in the form of Alex Jones whilst you're looking for something better to watch.

I don't like it when Ant & Dec present shows

Fiona Bruce and the way she s p e a k s s l o w l y to make something sound important whilst moving her head from side to side as if to say "now listen carefully", full of her own self importance

Agree, and Alexander Armstrong his droning voice would send a glass eye to sleep.

Why Pointless takes two of them is a mystery

'Historian', Dan Snow ruins everything for me. What a chump.

It's whispering Dan Cruickshank that I can't stand.

I don't like it when Ant & Dec present shows

Overexposed I would say !

How about that tall geordie woman who does the business bit on BBC Breakfast News?

Hardly understand a word she says.

Almost anything and anyone on ITV. Don't know why but I really just don't like anything they do.

Agree, and Alexander Armstrong his droning voice would send a glass eye to sleep.

Why Pointless takes two of them is a mystery

Because they're both pointless, we watched it about five times before we gave up. Richard Osman is even more annoying and smug with one of the most slappable faces I've seen. What's worse is that the usual BBC thing is happening with him popping up all over the place.

---------- Post added 22-04-2016 at 14:21 ----------

I put the snooker on at 11.30 this morning, they were showing the deciding frame of one of the earlier matches. No commentary for ten minutes, great we didn't have John Virgo droning on and saying every two minutes 'he only needs four reds and blacks, he only needs three reds and..........................' Yes we know you pillock, we can count up to 147. Does he ever shut up?

And please don't tell me to turn the sound down, the noise of the audience, referee and the balls being potted adds to the atmosphere.

The little foul mouth Geordie lass off gogglebox.If it needs an example how to get rich with no talent this is it

harry hill

Can't stand harry hill either.