Visit To Crystal Peaks!!

I've been in Taybarns today and the amount of enormous women dining there is noticeable in the fact that they all have slim partners.!

You have that spot on ... never been attracted to 'front arses' myself.

You have that spot on ... never been attracted to 'front arses' myself.

These have front and back arses !:hihi:

What do you expect, Iceland is a magnet for undesirables. As for the OAPs, maybe walk around with an air raid siren blasting out your phone, they'll instinctively hit the floor.

Sadly there's no good looking men there either. What ARE we to do?:help:

Dodgin them electric scooters is a nightmare, even walked through that place with high vis clothing on, arrrrgh, still didn't work, they must have thought I was some sort of target they were coming at me from all sides, death race 2,ooo springs to mind. :suspect::hihi:

It must be difficult keeping up such pompous perfection for you old tup.

Hi Moonwalker,its no problem at all it comes easy to a perfect human being like me!,chill out pal my post is only a bit of fun not serious!.:partyhat:

Hi Moonwalker,its no problem at all it comes easy to a perfect human being like me!,chill out pal my post is only a bit of fun not serious!.:partyhat:

Have to say when I first started reading your post old tup, I was getting a bit incensed! But as I read on I realised it had to be tongue in cheek and found it very funny. Have to report, just got back from CP shopping, hubby with stick (can't see), me with hearing aid (can't hear) but we can still get round a lot sharper than some of the young 'uns! Hope we didn't spoil any-ones day!:)

Ah, so was mine. Humour lost on all sides.

As long as I don't see much praising for meadowhell you can say what the dickens you want :D

I found your original post hilarious old tup. Written with wit and humour and made me laugh out loud !:hihi:

We need more posts like this, too much bickering already in the world.

Nice to have some lighthearted humour....... I'm off to the Peaks at 10 :wink::wink:

Been today, traffic was so bad we had to park the car at Asda and walk from there, we soon realised at least part of the trafic jam was caused by parents taking their little darlings to see some comic character. The queue snaked around for most of the upper concourse. A goodly number of the kids were either crying, flinging themselves on the floor in a paddy or runnng around like banshees but they had an excuse, they were bored of queing, the grown ups however were the main problem, they obviously lacked either the inteligence or good manners to understand that other people actually needed at least a small gap in the queue to manage to get to the shops. I asked a not so yummy mummy to 'excuse me' and was informed that the end of the queue was over there, I'm in my 70's with no grandkid in tow so I informed her I didn't want to queue to see whoever it was and would she please move and let me pass, she actually said "oh for god sake get on with it", in her defence she wasn't wearing a tights or a skater skirt although she was quite chunky.

Been today, traffic was so bad we had to park the car at Asda and walk from there, we soon realised at least part of the trafic jam was caused by parents taking their little darlings to see some comic character. The queue snaked around for most of the upper concourse. A goodly number of the kids were either crying, flinging themselves on the floor in a paddy or runnng around like banshees but they had an excuse, they were bored of queing, the grown ups however were the main problem, they obviously lacked either the inteligence or good manners to understand that other people actually needed at least a small gap in the queue to manage to get to the shops. I asked a not so yummy mummy to 'excuse me' and was informed that the end of the queue was over there, I'm in my 70's with no grandkid in tow so I informed her I didn't want to queue to see whoever it was and would she please move and let me pass, she actually said "oh for god sake get on with it", in her defence she wasn't wearing a tights or a skater skirt although she was quite chunky.

Shops busy on Bank Holiday Monday shocker