Visit To Crystal Peaks!!

That response is just the clever clogs attitude that makes this forum such an unfriendly place at times. The number of people was not the problem the inconsiderate manners of the ones blocking other people was.

That response is just the clever clogs attitude that makes this forum such an unfriendly place at times. The number of people was not the problem the inconsiderate manners of the ones blocking other people was.

You should have pulled out a piping hot Greggs sausage roll for rude chunky lady, dangled it under her nose, then said 'fetch' and thrown it.

Unfriendly? At least you can defend yourself, unlike the person you are taking the mick out of in your post. Of course the number of people means you have less access to shops; it's a finite space. Ram Fargate with people and you'd have the same problem.

You should have pulled out a piping hot Greggs sausage roll for rude chunky lady, dangled it under her nose, then said 'fetch' and thrown it.

Brilliant!!!

Thinking of sausage rolls! my son keeps telling me I should stay away from M&S's cafe and get a Pulled Pork sandwich from somewhere called the Pound Bakery, has anyone tried them, come on, don't be shy, we won't judge you.

Thinking of sausage rolls! my son keeps telling me I should stay away from M&S's cafe and get a Pulled Pork sandwich from somewhere called the Pound Bakery, has anyone tried them, come on, don't be shy, we won't judge you.

Stick with M&S, you don't want to be sat with fat mothers on those wooden benches on Heart Attack Alley eating crap from the Poundshop Bakery.

---------- Post added 28-03-2016 at 22:10 ----------

Stick with M&S, you don't want to be sat with fat mothers on those wooden benches on Heart Attack Alley eating crap from the Poundshop Bakery.

---------- Post added 28-03-2016 at 22:10 ----------

Your that excited, you said it twice Edith.

Your that excited, you said it twice Edith.

Don't know how that happened

Don't know how that happened

I've noticed people eating on benches, not sure I would fancy squeezing in next to them. So M&S it is :)

Did you say the shop is on the left as you go in?

Just back from the Peaks had to use all my willpower not to get one of those pies. I am sure it is Wateralls whose pies they are.

http://www.waterall.co.uk/

Edited by iansheff