Visit To Crystal Peaks!!

I had to take my present wife on an unavoidable visit to my second favourite shopping experience after Meadowhell Crystal Peaks!.After circling the car park for 10 minutes we found a space to park up,and we headed for the entrance where it was inundated with lots of wrinkly things on sticks,pensioners I think they call them!.They were everywhere wandering about aimlessly stopping at random every few minutes blocking your path getting in your way blocking doorways,none of them with no intention of spending any money,just there to get a warm!.Then my next moan is that in my old age I think I,m turning invisible because no matter what direction I take someone walks straight at me even though I,m 5ft 10 and built like an outside toilet!.My last observation is how many grotesque obese young women there are nowadays always dressed in Max Wall tights and frilly tutus with arms like legs,the chance of seeing an attractive good looking woman being virtually zero!.Well that's it another rant off my chest,just call me picky but things have gone down the pan since I was younger or maybe I,m just a grumpy old man,comments anybody??.

Brilliant! Please post more stuff like this! ?

I had to take my present wife on an unavoidable visit to my second favourite shopping experience after Meadowhell Crystal Peaks!.After circling the car park for 10 minutes we found a space to park up,and we headed for the entrance where it was inundated with lots of wrinkly things on sticks,pensioners I think they call them!.They were everywhere wandering about aimlessly stopping at random every few minutes blocking your path getting in your way blocking doorways,none of them with no intention of spending any money,just there to get a warm!.Then my next moan is that in my old age I think I,m turning invisible because no matter what direction I take someone walks straight at me even though I,m 5ft 10 and built like an outside toilet!.My last observation is how many grotesque obese young women there are nowadays always dressed in Max Wall tights and frilly tutus with arms like legs,the chance of seeing an attractive good looking woman being virtually zero!.Well that's it another rant off my chest,just call me picky but things have gone down the pan since I was younger or maybe I,m just a grumpy old man,comments anybody??.

It seems to others that you were one of the irritating people that blocks the path of others!

Brilliant! Please post more stuff like this! ?

Yes I love his post as well !

I was going to pop down to the peaks, I'm scared to go now incase someone on here describes me :hihi: :hihi:

I was going to pop down to the peaks, I'm scared to go now incase someone on here describes me :hihi: :hihi:

Righty ho Orangepip I,ll keep an eye out for you to put you in my next rant,just remembered another little snippet!.On our way out of the Peaks we stopped at the pork pie stall at the bottom of the escalator for a nice £3 pie for my comfort food!.In front of us was one of the mega sized young ladies mentioned in my post,she ordered a French stick about a yard long full with allsorts plus two pork pies!."Who are these for love?"the girl behind the counter asked!."They are for my dinner,I,m having a fat day!"the plump wench replied in a squeaky little girls voice!.Fat day I think she was years too late,I swear to god she was over 20 stones in weight,she made me look like a pup and I,m beyond help!.

Righty ho Orangepip I,ll keep an eye out for you to put you in my next rant,just remembered another little snippet!.On our way out of the Peaks we stopped at the pork pie stall at the bottom of the escalator for a nice £3 pie for my comfort food!.In front of us was one of the mega sized young ladies mentioned in my post,she ordered a French stick about a yard long full with allsorts plus two pork pies!."Who are these for love?"the girl behind the counter asked!."They are for my dinner,I,m having a fat day!"the plump wench replied in a squeaky little girls voice!.Fat day I think she was years too late,I swear to god she was over 20 stones in weight,she made me look like a pup and I,m beyond help!.

I've seen plenty of these bonny girls walking around and they always seem to wear the tightest of clothes don't they ?

I've seen plenty of these bonny girls walking around and they always seem to wear the tightest of clothes don't they ?

and they always have a Greggs sausage roll hanging out of their mouths

The OP sums up Crystal peaks quite accurately.

Not sure it's any better in the week, when you can enjoy being run down by a mobility scooter or a buggy

Avoid Monday morning, the shopping trolley brigade come out in force. Not the supermarket ones, I mean those lethal objects people drag behind them

I was there the other day and three very large ladies were stood in the middle of the alleyway and this man said excuse me ladies can I come through and one of the oversized ladies said "can`t you walk round" to which he replied" I don`t think I have enough shoe leather to do that".I fell about laughing.