Help wanted please

Admin please delete if not allowed.

Dear the good people of sheffield im trying to help a friend on a small budget get the items she needs for her wedding she has not go time to save due to her parnter been terminally ill. I was just wanting to know if anybody knows anywhere where she can get the following cheap thankyou,

:flowers 1 bride 9 bridesmaid

:cars

:dj

thankyou very much for taking you time to read this post x

If she is on a tight budget she could try using a pub with a function room where there is an in house DJ so she will not have to pay for the DJ. Try the Carbook Hall in Attercliffe, they have a small function room and can do buffet food. They have a DJ (me) who is experiencd with weddings.

For flowers I would suggest the local market on the morning before the wedding and make up your own.

Cars - do you have any friends or family with nice cars? Failing that maybe a local taxi company could do something for you.

I can highly recommend classic rock , brilliant dj , was at my wedding anyway : )

If she is on a tight budget she could try using a pub with a function room where there is an in house DJ so she will not have to pay for the DJ. Try the Carbook Hall in Attercliffe, they have a small function room and can do buffet food. They have a DJ (me) who is experiencd with weddings.

For flowers I would suggest the local market on the morning before the wedding and make up your own.

Cars - do you have any friends or family with nice cars? Failing that maybe a local taxi company could do something for you.

I was going to say pretty much the same thing except you can get a small bouquet fairly cheap anyway.

Ask guests if they can contribute to flowers etc instead of presents. What about these?

http://www.bloom.uk.com/bl/bouquets

I am selling a lovely lilac bridesmaid dress size 8 .only selling as doesn't fit and can't send it back. Wanting £20 for it.

I HAVE A COUPLE OF NICE CARS YOU COULD HIRE

A VINTAGE AUSTIN 8 - CARRIES 3 PEOPLE PLUS DRIVER

A RANGE ROVER SPORT - CARRIES 4 PEOPLE PLUS DRIVER

LIGHTNING McQUEEN (FOR THE KIDS) - CARRIED 3 PEOPLE PLUS DRIVER

GIVE ME A RING ON 07985 713763

REGARDS

MARTINE