Models required - TFP

Hi,

I'm an aspiring photographer who is currently looking for Models to work TFP. I need to improve my portrait portfolio as it currently consists of mainly Landscape/Nature/City shots with little people work.

If you would like to work with me please feel free to get in touch.

Below are a few examples of my work, please feel free to view my website for more examples of my work.

Image00003.jpg

Image00010.jpg

Image00001.jpg

Image00005.jpg

Hello,

Are you still looking for models for your portfolio?

I'm an artist based in Sheffield, and also work in photography, and would love to work with you if you are still looking.

I have worked with photographers and have experience in modelling/sitting, I can send over a few photographs if you need.

Jade

Hi Jade,

I'd love to work with you. I tried to send you a PM on here but I can't because I haven't made 5 posts!! if you want my email send me a PM ( if you can) or just let me know how to contact you. Would be great to work with you

Cheers

Ryan :)

Hi,

I'm a 50 year old guy who works as a life model for art groups, colleges etc.

I'd like to have a portfolio of a few shots to show potential users of my services - if you're interested you can reply on here by PM or mail me direct at

lifepose-response@yahoo.co.uk

thanks

Craig

Hi Ryan,

Are you still looking for models? I am from Barcelona but I am living in Sheffield now. I am looking for auditions to model in order to update my portfolio. I personally like artistic pictures but I also shoot natural, casual or lifestyle pictures. I do not do nudity, underwear or swimwear.

If you are still interested, please contact me and I can send you some pictures.

Thanks,

Marina

Hi Marina,

Yes I'm still interested. If you would like to email me we can discuss it further, would be great to work with you. My email address is: theryanpeplow@gmail.com

Thanks

Ryan