Small girl busking or Ellie Golding

Does anyone know who this little girl is? Her voice sounds good.

They were talking about this on Heart this morning. Apparently the real Ellie Goulding was passing as she was performing at the arena and she stopped to listen to her.

I can't hear owt!

I saw her mum responding to a Facebook post (I think it was either on the Star's facebook page or Sheffield Online) where someone had said it was an obvious set up, convenient she was there just as Ellie Goulding was passing! Apparently though, according to her mum, her dad usually busks in that spot and just happened to take his daughter with him that day and by chance, she was singing Ellie's song just as she passed by on her way to the hotel.

i saw her mum responding to a facebook post (i think it was either on the star's facebook page or sheffield online) where someone had said it was an obvious set up, convenient she was there just as ellie goulding was passing! Apparently though, according to her mum, her dad usually busks in that spot and just happened to take his daughter with him that day and by chance, she was singing ellie's song just as she passed by on her way to the hotel.

There is a short article about it in today's "star" , including a 'photo , 16.03.2016 .

Edited by BIGLIL
I typed this notice in uppercase but it was published in lower case .

I saw her mum responding to a Facebook post (I think it was either on the Star's facebook page or Sheffield Online) where someone had said it was an obvious set up, convenient she was there just as Ellie Goulding was passing! Apparently though, according to her mum, her dad usually busks in that spot and just happened to take his daughter with him that day and by chance, she was singing Ellie's song just as she passed by on her way to the hotel.

yes , we all believe that happened :loopy: publicity for the girl(soon to appear on britains got talent) and publicity for a b list average singer

yes , we all believe that happened :loopy: publicity for the girl(soon to appear on britains got talent) and publicity for a b list average singer

can you sing better if not dont comment get sick of trolls and clowns like you posting garbage on this sort of thread

can you sing better if not dont comment get sick of trolls and clowns like you posting garbage on this sort of thread

no I cannot sing better but I see it for what it is , publicity , nothing more , unless you can tell us different

Who's Elie Goulding?

Who's Elie Goulding?

When I'm not too sure what something is, I whack it into Google and it tells me.

When I'm not too sure what something is, I whack it into Google and it tells me.

:hihi:

What's Google? ;)