Stolen Landrover - Walkley

According to Twitter account "Spotted yesterday in the Ribble Valley/South Ribble area, anyone able to confirm is still nearby? " Mellor also mentioned.

That's not to say it's the same pickup of course

Are the dedicated vehicle crime team aware of this?

They normally have intelligence regarding Land rover thief's.

Landrover theft is a big business now with all the youngens into them.

Problem is they break down so easy snd are a doddle to ring, clone, will do well to find it me thinks.

Landrover theft is a big business now with all the youngens into them.

Problem is they break down so easy snd are a doddle to ring, clone, will do well to find it me thinks.

My mate had to get rid of his, the damage caused to it week after week was incredible, they took no notice of the cctv stuff and unscrewed anything they could, he lost two full bonnets with spare wheels on in one week.

Im handy with vehicles and a neighbour locked his keys in the ignition and asked if i could help, i had the door off in 5 mins and im not familar with landys to be honest !

Im handy with vehicles and a neighbour locked his keys in the ignition and asked if i could help, i had the door off in 5 mins and im not familar with landys to be honest !

Not familiar with them myself but from the little I've seen its all nuts, bolts and rivets, look like a tea leafs dream.

Not familiar with them myself but from the little I've seen its all nuts, bolts and rivets, look like a tea leafs dream.

Been told they totally unbolt and even the floor pans etc, i assume the chassis number is easily changed by all accounts, all they need is a legal donor vehicle and bobs ur uncle.

Been told they totally unbolt and even the floor pans etc, i assume the chassis number is easily changed by all accounts, all they need is a legal donor vehicle and bobs ur uncle.

All the young lads are into them nowadays, I keep seeing them absolutely covered top to bottom in mud tearing round the estate, I think a few of them go somewhere near Shirecliffe tip and the ski slopes, usually full of hoodies with big clouds of weed smoke coming out of the windows :hihi:

It's always sad when somebody gets their vehicle nicked - I hope they get it back and whoever nicked it suffers some horrible misfortune.

---------- Post added 16-03-2016 at 20:14 ----------

All the young lads are into them nowadays, I keep seeing them absolutely covered top to bottom in mud tearing round the estate, I think a few of them go somewhere near Shirecliffe tip and the ski slopes, usually full of hoodies with big clouds of weed smoke coming out of the windows :hihi:

Every time I see one of these (and older discoverys are being pressed into service now) I'm always reminded of this lot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/fastshow/characters/offroaders.shtml

It has been recovered - had this from one of the owners. They are very nickable, but our friend had lots of eyes out looking and someone spotted it.