Man with white cross

did anyone else see the bloke carrying the large white cross along beighton bypass about dinner time today

Jesus on his Easter hols?

did anyone else see the bloke carrying the large white cross along beighton bypass about dinner time today

Yeah, Hans is carrying the white cross and Jurgen is carrying a big red square.

They're part of the Swiss flag appreciation society, and will be joining together later at Crystal Peaks which has been tastefully decked out as the Matterhorn for the day, with a grand reveal by Julie Dore later this evening amidst the taped bleatings of Alpine goats, cuckoo clocks and alpenhorn. Toblerones will be half price all day! :thumbsup:

I saw him outside the oxfan shop at woodseats about half past ten thought it might be someone on a charity run

Walked past Unstone Post Office about half an hour ago, walking with a dog on a lead

Walked past Unstone Post Office about half an hour ago, walking with a dog on a lead

St.Bernard at a guess? (see my previous post) :P

Sorry it was me going for a gental run just thought the cross would be a eye catcher!

I saw him this morning on Abbeydale Road with the cross and dog. He must have mental elf issues.

Easter is just around the corner.

Glover Road tonight 20:30. He was asked to move away.

I think he has stolen it from outside the happy-clappy place on Crookes. They had one in white and it has vanished. I am going to drop them a line now.