MASSIVE baby buggy on the bus

Buses have changed since the days of yore. There is usually a proper wheelchair/buggy space so mums no longer need fold up their buggies, while trying to stop a toddler taking off, and hanging on to baby, in order to put the buggy in the luggage rack. With a bit of luck, the baby sleeps, the toddler sits on mum's lap and all is quiet. Sheffield moaners there is nothing to see here.

Br thankful there was no attempt to get said buggy to the top deck

Do folk who use a baby buggy pay to take them on public transport, or do they go for free. Just wondering as they must take up passenger space.

Angel1.

No mention of paying road tax for buggies yet

@ANGELFIRE1 - No they do not charge.

I take a relatively small pushchair on a bus, a 3 wheeler Petite Star. I would fold it up if needed but as I often travel non-peak times I have never had to so far. If the little-un is asleep I would rather leave him asleep in it, I wouldn't wake him up to take him out just for the sake of it, only if needed.

I see the ancient Yorkshire past-time of "whinging" is alive and well :hihi:

Eeeewwwww Public transport :gag:

I see life on the peasant wagon is still ghastly :P

@ANGELFIRE1 - No they do not charge.

:huh:

Hmmm...

... I'm beginning to suspect a bit of a scam going on here. :suspect:

It's now obvious to me that the reason why the buggies are getting bigger...

... is to accommodate those unscrupulous individuals who will stop at nothing in their attempts to avoid paying their fare.

I suggest everyone helps put a stop to this activity immediately by checking the occupant(s) of the next MASSIVE baby buggy you come across for telltale signs like lipstick or chin stubble... :mad:

:huh:

Hmmm...

... I'm beginning to suspect a bit of a scam going on here. :suspect:

It's now obvious to me that the reason why the buggies are getting bigger...

... is to accommodate those unscrupulous individuals who will stop at nothing in their attempts to avoid paying their fare.

I suggest everyone helps put a stop to this activity immediately by checking the occupant(s) of the next MASSIVE baby buggy you come across for telltale signs like lipstick or chin stubble... :mad:

:hihi::thumbsup:

No mention of paying road tax for buggies yet

Until you got your keyboard out and started typing!

Seeing as you have raised the subject though I think they should pay RFL and have insurance AND number plates

Until you got your keyboard out and started typing!

Seeing as you have raised the subject though I think they should pay RFL and have insurance AND number plates

Before anyone starts with they are zero emissions so wouldn't pay RFL, have you smelt baby farts?

I see the ancient Yorkshire past-time of "whinging" is alive and well :hihi:

Oh my god! Are the people of Sheffield actually having sex. Filthy, the lot of em..Tax em all!:rant: