MASSIVE baby buggy on the bus

I was on a bus just now and someone brought this MASSIVE baby buggy on. People had to squeeze past it, on their way out. The wheels were not much less than about half the size as wheels on a small car are.

what is it with MASSIVE baby buggies, that size?

is there a limit, to how big these contraptions can be when they can't be allowed on to public transport?

when it was my turn to get off the bus and squeeze past, I looked down to check if the mother had given birth to quintuplets or something. But no, it was only a single baby.

massive buggy today

massive range rover to drive him to school next year

Let me guess - somewhere on the Ecclesall Road?

In my day you were expected to fold buggies when you got on a bus.

massive buggy today

massive range rover to drive him to school next year

Wouldn't he already be driven around in the Range Rover if that were the case?

I can see what's gone wrong here … only a couple of weeks ago I ordered a second hand Moon Buggy off eBay for my audacious attempt at a manned landing on Parsonia. Obviously, due to some sort of technical hitch got an All Weather Mamas & Papas Swirl Petal Pushchair instead. I guess that's what's happened here, mix up in deliveries. :roll:

Still, with a couple of old car batteries and a satellite dish tied onto it, I reckon my 'Portable Pink Parsonian Planetary Personal Passenger Propeller' (PPPPPP) should be up for the job. Maybe some kinda armaments too … hmm. :huh:

These parents take the Micky. If they know they are going to need to use public transport they should invest in a lightweight buggy like people used to use when only folded up buggies were allowed on . Now parents bring on tanks that take the room of three people and expect everyone to move for them

These parents take the Micky. If they know they are going to need to use public transport they should invest in a lightweight buggy like people used to use when only folded up buggies were allowed on . Now parents bring on tanks that take the room of three people and expect everyone to move for them

They do as well, and what amazes me, are the number of parents, who do not say thank you to the people who have shifted seats. :roll:

Problem now is these prams are parked in a position where the handles? are now sticking out into the aisle, impeding passengers getting off.