Help please - DIY Digital clock

Here`s one to make you smile, but I thought I would ask anyway.

I don`t have any experience in electronics and I know absolutely nothing about them. However, I thought I might help my teenage grandson get interested in electronics so I purchased a self build digital clock from a Chinese source found on E/Bay for about a fiver.

And yes, the instructions are extremely minimal and of course written in Chinese. Even though I have a nice new magnifying glass to view all these tiny parts I haven`t got a clue how to begin to assemble it.

So my question is, is there a supplier of DIY electronic kits with comprehensive instructions written in English?

Many thanks,:huh:

Email them and see if they can supply instructions in English.

My hubby used Maplins. Have a look if they do anything to suit in the gadgets, toys & hobbies section:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/?cmpid=ppc&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Bing%20-%20B%2FCatch%2FBMM&utm_term=%2Bmaplin&utm_content=B%2FMaplin%2B

To Chez2

Thank you for your reply.

Yep ! Maplins of course, opposite the Town Hall and there`s one at Crystal Peaks retail too.

Good idea. So that`s what I`ll do, try Maplins.

Many thanks,

ArjaiDesign

Ok thanks for that.