Wildlife Photographers Wanted

I am looking for a local photographer(s) who live in or close to the Hope Valley.

They need to have a passion for wildlife photography and the patience of Jove.

My wife, speaking to such a person at the weekend taking pictures of a Kingfisher in Endcliffe Park, gave me the idea.

I am regenerating The Peak Park Conservation Centre website and am looking for local photographers, like the Kingfisher person, with a similar passion to photograph wildlife.

For example, the PeakParkCC has Swallows that nest in the stable block each year and are due to arrive in the next couple of weeks. Idea, their life cycle from arrival, repairing or building nests, laying eggs, chicks, watching them grow until they leave heading south.

We have a large Badger set at the bottom of one of the fields.

There are Pheasants on the land (feathered versions)!

We have rabbits and even a family of hares nested in a pile of hay one year.

If you have passion to photograph any of the above or ideas and want a page like this I did here on the Ash tree, dedicated to you and your photographs taken at The Peak Park Conservation Centre with links to your website or media page free in return for your efforts, please PM me.

This way we can both benifit from our efforts!

Cheers

littleoldman-walking.gif

Steve & Dave

I apologise for the delay in contacting you both by pm, but have not been well since my Easter holiday.

I hope to contact you both for a meeting on site this weekend on either Sat or Sun morning.

Please pm me if you are available for either or both.

Cheers

littleoldman-walking.gif

just had a look at your site looks great and wishing you lots of luck with the project ..

love it out that way and spend a lot of time mainly up and around castleton taking snaps of well everything lol .. had a good day yesterday up and around mam tor with some good sightings and photos of dipper's anda first for me redstart . photos on my flicker if you wish to take a look https://www.flickr.com/photos/sheffieldcity/

Hello, are you still looking people on this?