K1 kickboxing Thai boxing shows in April

There are two awesome kickboxing/thai boxing shows coming up in Sheffield in April one on the 2nd hosted by Waj Shaffique of the Showdown fight series these never fail to impress and the other on the 10th organised by Joe McGovern of JMG Gym this also promises to be a good show, both shows introducing local talent as well as seasoned pro fighters - got a feeling April is going to be a great month and at the end of April there's a massive competition at ponds forge WTKA which has kickboxing / thai boxing competition and the usual LC & Points stuff - get training peeps.

There are two awesome kickboxing/thai boxing shows coming up in Sheffield in April one on the 2nd hosted by Waj Shaffique of the Showdown fight series these never fail to impress and the other on the 10th organised by Joe McGovern of JMG Gym this also promises to be a good show, both shows introducing local talent as well as seasoned pro fighters - got a feeling April is going to be a great month and at the end of April there's a massive competition at ponds forge WTKA which has kickboxing / thai boxing competition and the usual LC & Points stuff - get training peeps.

I thought they were hosted by Hussain Shafique????

Whats happened to him these days? :confused:

Steve70,

Your posts never cease to make me chuckle.

You tend to speak a lot about topics which you know precious little about.

You clearly don't get out much and only seem to follow the movements of a select few clubs and events.

Now if you're a beginner or just a parent who doesn't really train then I apologise for coming across as abrupt.

You mentioned Showdown saying it never fails to impress.

Showdown has collapsed.

Once upon a time , Showdown was a huge Muay Thai extravaganza .

Showdown no longer have that massive cash injection ( pardon the pun) they used to have, for obvious reasons ( I believe the promoter is in custody? Frankly speaking I don't care what he's done this time but there seems to be a bit of a pattern from those people ) .

This smaller version is just an ordinary show in a WMC like any other .

Granted all the fighters will fight their hearts out will show some great skill but outside of that the rest of our fight scene probably doesn't actually care .

The REAL big event right now is THE ORIGINAL the one and only ,....

AFK SUPER-LEAGUE

The last AFK Superleague was so busy the huge venue actually ran out of tired seating blocks !!!

All the VIP tables were full as well.

Joe Mcgovan's show will surely be exciting .

5 of Joe's lads fought on the last AFK SL event

One of them fought in the 4 man tournament as well.

The main event was Yousif Ibrahim of AFK ( who I've seen you slag off on here ) vs Joe Hughes from Marsden's

5 rounds of action concluding with a head kick from nowhere !!!

The very fact that you fail to notice events like this is what robs your posts of any credibility.

Id just like to politely ask you to open your eyes and mind before you speak about kickboxing in future ;)