Lyceum circle seats..any good?

Does anyone know what the circle seats are like at the lyceum?

I have left a booking really late and the only seats available are the circle , back few rows ,and the balcony.

I'm assuming the circle is the middle tier of seats?

Is the view any good from nearly at the back of the circle and how's it for legroom too?

Thanks

The Lyceum is so small that the view is good from pretty much anywhere. The balcony seats arent good if youre afraid of heights though, theyre on quite a steep slope.

Ok. Thanks. Is the circle steep too?

The circle isn't too steep. We saw rocky horror there and didn't feel scared standing up to dance. Certainly didn't feel like I would fall down up there

If legroom is an issue the front 5 rows of the circle are best .

I always choose circle, great view. Much preferred to stalls.

I hate the seating in the Lyceum. The stalls aren't banked enough so if some tall person sits in front of you then you see nothing. The circle and balcony are even worse. No leg room and minimum space. If someone leans forward they block your eyeline so you have to lean forward and are then told off by the person behind. It's just not well designed for the customer.

Compare with the Crucible or Royal Exchange in Manchester. Perfectly designed, never a problem with people sitting in front of you.

The Circle enjoys great views and decent leg room, but avoid the Balcony. Saw The Marriage of Figaro from up there some years ago and it's the only time I've ever come out of a theatre concerned about deep vein thrombosis!!!! Very little leg room and I'm only 5'3".