Understanding the universe.

21 hours ago, Obelix said:

Er no - thats not the way it works. You need to expound your proof. The onus is on you to prove your point.

No, you are wrong. The ideal gas law is thermodynamically balanced, as a simple examination of PV=nRT reveals. That you don't understand it is the problem you must deal with. Hawking certainly didn't understand basic thermodynamics either-precisely why his gravestone equation is nonsense.  Can you solve the ideal gas law for temperature T? If you can do that, tell us all why it's not thermodynamically balanced, since you challenge my statement that it is thermodynamically balanced, as it must be to accord with the laws of thermodynamics.

On 21/09/2019 at 21:46, Annie Bynnol said:

This "list" refers to one man who sadly died over 10 years ago.

The Soviet era Radio-Optical Telescope operated  between 1986 and 1990 can still be seen and the measurements cited were mostly made in 1988 before abandonment.

They did not observe the CMB and he concluded that " So there is only one explanation, that Relict radiation is absent in Universe, and it is that there never was any Big Bang  in Universe."

The work was not peer reviewed at the time and cannot now be verified. 

Again sadly, some people have used this as evidence of of their being no Big Bang.

No, you are wrong. Professor Herouni's paper reporting his measurements was published by the Journal of Applied Electromagnetism, a peer-reviewed journal, contrary to your claim. I even gave you the link to his paper at the JAE website; so readers can but wonder why you made your patently false claim.  Professor Herouni's radio telescope is the most sensitive radio telescope ever built, with a self-noise of 2.6 K.  Professor Herouni's measurement is direct and definitive. There is no CMB, hence no big bang.

And Hawking's gravestone equation is a monumental blunder.  More and more people are becoming aware this fact every day.   His violations of the laws of thermodynamics beggar belief.

On 21/09/2019 at 08:53, SJCrothers said:

The Herouni Antenna - The Death of the Big Bang!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8lKQMEYYLw

Herouni's telescope, Big Bang Theory, and Ian Gillan's only question,

https://www.mediamax.am/en/news/special-report/33818/

The Life and Work of Professor Paris Herouni: A Documentary,

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fVCCCf3HCSijVeoE7

P. Herouni, Measured Parameters of Large Antenna of ROT-54/2.6 Tell about Absence of Big Bang Journal of Astrophysics: Reports. — National Academy of Sciences of Armenia 2007, v. 107, no. 1. 73-78. http://rnas.asj-oa.am/2542/1/73.pdf

P. Herouni, About Self Noises of Radio-Optical Telescope ROT-54/2.6 Antenna. Journal of Applied Electromagnetism. Athens. 1999, v. 2, No. 1, 51-57.

http://jae.ece.ntua.gr/archive/1999/vol2no2_June1999.zip

If someone is asked for peer reviewed papers and tops their list with a you tube I am naturally suspicious - it's like the 9/11 truthers all over again.

Then I tend to turn to Rational Wiki;

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Stephen_J._Crothers

Enjoy 😎

2 hours ago, SJCrothers said:

No, you are wrong. The ideal gas law is thermodynamically balanced, as a simple examination of PV=nRT reveals. That you don't understand it is the problem you must deal with. Hawking certainly didn't understand basic thermodynamics either-precisely why his gravestone equation is nonsense.  Can you solve the ideal gas law for temperature T? If you can do that, tell us all why it's not thermodynamically balanced, since you challenge my statement that it is thermodynamically balanced, as it must be to accord with the laws of thermodynamics.

I've asked you to prove that equations should be balanced by character and your reason why.... So far no proof

I've asked you to comment on intrinsic temperature in a quantum field... So far no proof

You've been asked about the ideal gas equation so far we have an assertion..... And no proof.

Do you have proof of anything. You are making extraordinary claims which demand extraordinary proof and so far....

No proof. At all. 

You then go on without knowing the method equipment procedure or results to accused me of academic dishonesty and say I never detected anything. All this without proof.

You are mistaken. You are not providing any proof or engaged with the scientific method. You are no scientist and have no right to claim otherwise. 

Cone back when you correct these failings and I'll consider talking to you as an equal.

3 hours ago, SJCrothers said:

No, you are wrong. Professor Herouni's paper reporting his measurements was published by the Journal of Applied Electromagnetism, a peer-reviewed journal, contrary to your claim. I even gave you the link to his paper at the JAE website; so readers can but wonder why you made your patently false claim.  Professor Herouni's radio telescope is the most sensitive radio telescope ever built, with a self-noise of 2.6 K.  Professor Herouni's measurement is direct and definitive. There is no CMB, hence no big bang.

And Hawking's gravestone equation is a monumental blunder.  More and more people are becoming aware this fact every day.   His violations of the laws of thermodynamics beggar belief.

You have sent  a link to a TRANS BLACK SEA REGION UNION OF APPLIED ELECTROMAGNETISM  publication called the "Journal of Applied Electromagnetism"

Over sixty years, thousands of observations have been made of the CMB.

Over thirty years ago in 1988 a then Soviet academic who was very good at building Radio Optical telescopes, made observations which through no fault of his own are uncorroborated and unrepeated. 

This was  because within a year or two the Soviet telescope and the Soviet Union did not function.

Herouni's conclusion " So there is only one explanation, that Relict radiation is absent in Universe, and it is that there never was any Big Bang  in Universe." appeared only once, in English over 10 years later.

On 23/09/2019 at 02:12, Obelix said:

I've asked you to prove that equations should be balanced by character and your reason why.... So far no proof

I've asked you to comment on intrinsic temperature in a quantum field... So far no proof

You've been asked about the ideal gas equation so far we have an assertion..... And no proof.

Do you have proof of anything. You are making extraordinary claims which demand extraordinary proof and so far....

No proof. At all. 

You then go on without knowing the method equipment procedure or results to accused me of academic dishonesty and say I never detected anything. All this without proof.

You are mistaken. You are not providing any proof or engaged with the scientific method. You are no scientist and have no right to claim otherwise. 

Cone back when you correct these failings and I'll consider talking to you as an equal.

Amazing. The truth is laid out before you but you flatly refuse to accept it and will not study the references provided. Here is another:

Crothers, S.J. and Robitaille, P.-M., Eddington's mass-luminosity relation and the laws of thermodynamics, Physics Essays, Vol. 32, No. 3, 2019,

https://physicsessays.org/browse-journal-2/product/1740-12-stephen-j-crothers-and-pierre-marie-robitaille-eddington-s-mass-luminosity-relation-and-the-laws-of-thermodynamics.html

On 23/09/2019 at 04:22, Annie Bynnol said:

You have sent  a link to a TRANS BLACK SEA REGION UNION OF APPLIED ELECTROMAGNETISM  publication called the "Journal of Applied Electromagnetism"

Over sixty years, thousands of observations have been made of the CMB.

Over thirty years ago in 1988 a then Soviet academic who was very good at building Radio Optical telescopes, made observations which through no fault of his own are uncorroborated and unrepeated. 

This was  because within a year or two the Soviet telescope and the Soviet Union did not function.

Herouni's conclusion " So there is only one explanation, that Relict radiation is absent in Universe, and it is that there never was any Big Bang  in Universe." appeared only once, in English over 10 years later.

No, you are wrong, and you have not provided a single  scientific argument in any of your posts. It's also very clear that you did not and will not study professor Herouni's papers or watch the video lectures and documentaries to verify the facts. You instead put your head in the sand. Professor Herouni's measurement of the CMB with the most sensitive radio telescope ever built is direct and definitive.  Study his papers. 

Another what?

I'm still waiting for you to answer previous questions. When you do I might look at the new thing you are bringing if you are going to explain it.

Well?

1 minute ago, Obelix said:

Another what?

I'm still waiting for you to answer previous questions. When you do I might look at the new thing you are bringing if you are going to explain it.

Well?

Still amazing. This is about Hawking's invalid gravestone equation, not about your questions in diversion.  You have the proof of the invalidity of Hawking's equation. Provide your proof that Hawking is right. That, of course, will never come.

I don't have to prove Hawking is right. You claimed he was wrong. Prove it.

Waiting for your answers on

I'm also expecting a apology from you for accusing me of academic dishonesty which you did without even looking at my data.

When you do the above we can move forwards. Well?

On 22/09/2019 at 15:37, Longcol said:

If someone is asked for peer reviewed papers and tops their list with a you tube I am naturally suspicious - it's like the 9/11 truthers all over again.

Then I tend to turn to Rational Wiki;

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Stephen_J._Crothers

Enjoy 😎

Are you saying that our erudite forum member SJCrothers is the same Crothers mentioned in this quote?

The following is a list of mathematicians and physicists who have fully analyzed his far-fetched claims (see linked References below). One and all have unanimously concluded that not only is Crothers downright rude and obnoxious,[20][38][39] he is also a colossal waste of time: "The plethora of articles by the author (Stephen J. Crothers), which are largely identical, do not warrant serious contemplation by qualified scientists and mathematicians".[40]

I think it's a reasonable bet that they are the same people.

5 hours ago, SJCrothers said:

Amazing. The truth is laid out before you but you flatly refuse to accept it and will not study the references provided. Here is another:

Crothers, S.J. and Robitaille, P.-M., Eddington's mass-luminosity relation and the laws of thermodynamics, Physics Essays, Vol. 32, No. 3, 2019,

https://physicsessays.org/browse-journal-2/product/1740-12-stephen-j-crothers-and-pierre-marie-robitaille-eddington-s-mass-luminosity-relation-and-the-laws-of-thermodynamics.html

No, you are wrong, and you have not provided a single  scientific argument in any of your posts. It's also very clear that you did not and will not study professor Herouni's papers or watch the video lectures and documentaries to verify the facts. You instead put your head in the sand. Professor Herouni's measurement of the CMB with the most sensitive radio telescope ever built is direct and definitive.  Study his papers. 

Am I wrong in thinking that a failure by one observer using one Soviet era set-up  30 years ago establishes that there is no CMB?

Am I wrong in thinking that none of these observations can be replicated?

Am I wrong in thinking that the CMB has been observed and measured by thousands of times by hundreds of observers on different equipment over fifty years?

Am I wrong in thinking that you a have not replicated any of his CMB observations? 

Am I wrong in saying that there is only one source for Professor Herouni's comments on his observations of CMB?

Given the choice putting my head in the sand to avoid your recommended "...video lectures..." in order to focus what real scientists are doing and saying-send more sand.