Understanding the universe.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink - meaning it's not for me or any other flat earther to explain every last detail how this whole thing works. In all honesty we do not know exactly how it works,suffice to say we can demonstrate the heliocentric model is a sham.

Hopefully I've seeded enough doubt in your mind and others to DRINK THE WATER so to speak.

There is a completed Tour of something like 50 odd UK towns and cities by leading flat earthers in this country.  Google Globe Lie - London,Swansea,Glasgow etc.

Some very interesting discussion. One of the most successful ones was in Nottingham where many flat earthers were met.

There are folks like Petemcewan that are simply not open to their science being challenged. Fair enough,each to their own.

In depth research is a must on this subject - a few hours is just scratching at the surface.

Edited by MAC33

13 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink - meaning it's not for me or any other flat earther to explain every last detail how this whole thing works. In all honesty we do not know exactly how it works,suffice to say we can demonstrate the heliocentric model is a sham.

Hopefully I've seeded enough doubt in your mind and others to DRINK THE WATER so to speak.

There is a completed Tour of something like 50 odd UK towns and cities by leading flat earthers in this country.  Google Globe Lie - London,Swansea,Glasgow etc.

Some very interesting discussion. One of the most successful ones was in Nottingham where many flat earthers were met.

There are folks like Petemcewan that are simply not open to their science being challenged. Fair enough,each to their own.

In depth research is a must on this subject - a few hours is just scratching at the surface.

So you freely admit you dont know how "your view" would work, but youve thrown out enough lies to sucker some weak minded fools in to believing your crap?

5 minutes ago, melthebell said:

So you freely admit you dont know how "your view" would work, but youve thrown out enough lies to sucker some weak minded fools in to believing your crap?

I don't believe in any flat earth stuff, but enjoy the silliness of the debate, and the fun of concocting outlandish expalnations for what we actually know to be true.

Do you think calling him a liar is appropriate? He might believe it for whatever reason. It looks wacky to us, but having a go, that he's trying to dupe people seems ott. In my opinion.

2 minutes ago, woodview said:

I don't believe in any flat earth stuff, but enjoy the silliness of the debate, and the fun of concocting outlandish expalnations for what we actually know to be true.

Do you think calling him a liar is appropriate? He might believe it for whatever reason. It looks wacky to us, but having a go, that he's trying to dupe people seems ott. In my opinion.

tbh i think hes a complete troll, hes pumping enough crap out there, BUT NOT answering any questions when posed, he doesnt want to debate, just pump out crap

I do not want anyone on this forum to JUST believe in the flat earth. That would be a belief,just like believing in their heliocentric model is a belief without any verifiable evidence.

What I am asking is an open mind - do your own in depth research of both the heliocentric and giocentric models and come to your own conclusion.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocentric_model

Edited by MAC33

9 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

I do not want anyone on this forum to JUST believe in the flat earth. That would be a belief,just like believing in their heliocentric model is a belief without any verifiable evidence.

What I am asking is an open mind - do your own in depth research of both the heliocentric and giocentric models and come to your own conclusion.

We have.

Because we have the ability to reason we very quickly dismiss flat earth rubbish for what it is. Rubbish. There is not a single piece of evidence that requires more than 30 seconds to conclude is nonsense. 

I think you know that too, otherwise you'd try to answer some of the questions, but you don't. 

52 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

Do you believe the earth is flat?

15 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

There's plenty of verifiable evidence...

1 hour ago, woodview said:

If you honestly believe something that happens to be wrong, and you refuse to consider the evidence or think rationally about it, you're firstly lying to yourself and secondly misleading anyone who believes anything you say.

The personal comments end here. It is possible to have a disagreement without resorting to insults and name calling you know.

3 minutes ago, Cyclone said:

If you honestly believe something that happens to be wrong, and you refuse to consider the evidence or think rationally about it, you're firstly lying to yourself and secondly misleading anyone who believes anything you say.

I'd define lying as deliberately trying to mislead other people. Someone who has come to conclusion that are different or 'obviously wrong' doesn't make them a liar. Seems to be low tolerance threshold to different opions on here sometimes.

There does seem to be a lot of hate on this forum to anyone who questions their science on this matter.

During the flat earth Tour of the U.K. - during the Swansea rally one guy took a strong dislike to having his reality questioned. He started shouting and getting in the face of one of the speakers. Sad to see and mirrored somewhat by some of the responses on here.

5 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

There does seem to be a lot of hate on this forum to anyone who questions their science on this matter.

During the flat earth Tour of the U.K. - during the Swansea rally one guy took a strong dislike to having his reality questioned. He started shouting and getting in the face of one of the speakers. Sad to see and mirrored somewhat by some of the responses on here.

Do you believe its flat?