Blades vs Oldham 12/03/16

Fewer posts from us Blades probably because it seems the trolls are ruling this area of the forum if this thread is anything to go on. The suggestion a few months a go to close this area of the forum is starting to make sense.

A good win for us today and not surprising we put in our best performance now Collins has been moved on.

erm most of the blades are banned for being trolls Oo

Let's not start eh chaps? This should be a feel good night tonight all round. :)

Some of the Blades aren't banned they are just choosing not to post - draw your own conclusions from that.

Loads better performance, started brightly, created chances and controlled the game against a poor Oldham side.

Decent result

UTB. We are the massif

NAs reaction

Highlights

Edited by melthebell

Let's not start eh chaps? This should be a feel good night tonight all round. :)

Some of the Blades aren't banned they are just choosing not to post - draw your own conclusions from that.

:clap::clap::clap:

a great 2nd goal

It reminded me of Jamie Murphy at his best, that driving run from the halfway line and a confident finish. A fully fit and firing Ryan Flynn for the rest of the season would be a huge bonus for us.

I've missed a few game for various reasons lately, but that's the best i've seen us play for a while - I know that's not saying a lot this season, but if they could just link a few back to back wins together, they could rise up the table just as Barnsley did.

First time i've seen Baptiste and Whiteman for us - Baptiste looked to me very relable at right back, very good in the air and solid in the tackle. Whiteman looked pretty good on the ball, I think he was involved in the build up to Sharp's goal - good to see a younger lad get a chance.

Oldham's defence though - you can see why they've struggled! Just seen the goals from the owls and blades matches, and it looks like a pair of defences that didn't have a clue what to do at times...but at least for once we took advantage and put a few goals away.

It's one of the few times this season i've come out of Bramall Lane, thinking that was worth the admission price! :) Hopefully they can build on it at Millwall next week, they could start to get involved again. Have they been good enough to deserve going up this season overall? No...but there are occasional signs of life!

It reminded me of Jamie Murphy at his best, that driving run from the halfway line and a confident finish. A fully fit and firing Ryan Flynn for the rest of the season would be a huge bonus for us.

I've missed a few game for various reasons lately, but that's the best i've seen us play for a while - I know that's not saying a lot this season, but if they could just link a few back to back wins together, they could rise up the table just as Barnsley did.

First time i've seen Baptiste and Whiteman for us - Baptiste looked to me very relable at right back, very good in the air and solid in the tackle. Whiteman looked pretty good on the ball, I think he was involved in the build up to Sharp's goal - good to see a younger lad get a chance.

Oldham's defence though - you can see why they've struggled! Just seen the goals from the owls and blades matches, and it looks like a pair of defences that didn't have a clue what to do at times...but at least for once we took advantage and put a few goals away.

It's one of the few times this season i've come out of Bramall Lane, thinking that was worth the admission price! :) Hopefully they can build on it at Millwall next week, they could start to get involved again. Have they been good enough to deserve going up this season overall? No...but there are occasional signs of life!

looking at boros result today they might be wanting baptiste back LOL