Help Blake with his Cancer treatment

Bumpety bump for a good cause.

I agree, its such a good cause i made a donation!

The 'Go Fund Me' page is no longer showing the campaign.

So it has, maybe OP can shed some light. Hope it's not really bad news with Blake.

Hi, i've noticed people are having trouble accessing the site so i have switched to the Just Giving one for now as that one is working fine, thank you to everyone that has donated so far the running total so far is £224 which i am really grateful for but i'm needing some help to raise £1000 target, could you please share my Just Giving page to family and friends via facebook/twitter to get the word round, thank you so much for the continued support.

https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/HelpBlake

Would you like to enter a raffle to Win a caravan break and help a little boy at the same time? I've just set up a new funding page up for Blake as i'm trying to raise £1000 towards his trip.

I am running 2 raffles to help Blake here is a bit about him

Blake was diagnosed with Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) at 10 month old, it is a rare form of bladder cancer, he's had chemotherapy and radiotherapy. The best treatment is in America with the proton machine .which will attack the tumour and nothing else as he can't have surgery.

These donations will help towards living expenses as the family will be over there for 6 weeks and have been given very little notice to to get the money needed together.

Please help me reach the target and help this little boy get his trip to America for his treatment. Thank you x

You can donate any amount.

Thank you in advance.

Lets come together and help this little boy.

I am running a raffle to win a 3/4 night stay in any of my 4 caravans (skegness area 2 or 3 bed) to enter please donate £5 a ticket (£20 for 4 tickets ect) along with your name you will then be entered into a draw to win (3 breaks available in this raffle )

I am also running a raffle in Sheffield to win a cut and blow from a mobile hairdresser to enter please donate £2 per ticket (£10 for 5 tickets ect)

To enter please donate the amount you want with your name below.

Any donations welcome.

https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/RafflesforBlake

Hi, i have been fundraising for a little boy called Blake.

Blake has now reached his target and i would like to thank everyone that donated.

I still have a lot of tickets left for my 2 raffles and since Blake has reached his target his family have asked me to send any more donations to PACT to help a build a new Oncology and Haematology Clinic at Sheffield Childrens Hospital.

The Sheffield Childrens NHS Foundation Trust have invited the help of the PACT Charity to support the building of a new Oncology and Haematology Clinic.

The clinic will be next to Ward M3 and will have all the existing clinic facilities as well as a new treatment suite and and improved waiting area for the families. Once, completed, hopefully in 2017, the clinic will be known as the "PACT Children's Centre for Oncology and Haematology" We will be donating existing charity funds as well as fundraising through a specific appeal fund for this project.

I you would like to donate to a good cause as be in with a chance of winning a prize take a look below at my raffles.

Raffle 1 - £5 donation per ticket (i have 55 of these available)

Prize - 3/4 night stay in any of my 4 caravans Ingoldmells, Mablethorpe and Chapel St Leonards (i have 3 of these breaks)

Raffle 2 - Sheffield Only - £2 per ticket (i have 48 of these available)

Prize - a cut and blow dry from a mobile hairdresser

To enter please donate the amount you want with your name and let me know which you would like to be entered for .

Any donations welcome. Thank you

Donate here

https://www.justgiving.com/helpblake?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_content=helpblake&utm_campaign=pfp-share

Good news and well done for your hard work. :)

Yes it is, like yourself there are some very kind people out there, thank you.