Looking for a new broadband deal

hi, what is a good broadband package to go for? currently with sky and paying lot more than other companies.

i have seen a good deal from fuel broadband, but checked reviews on the net and they seem rubbish, anyone on here got fuel broadband and what are your views?

Edited by shabba

try virgin...i just sign with them for 22.99/month for fiber 50 and phone.

Its a mine field changing from talk talk to BT,our broadband is crap 1 to 4mb as we are at the end of the line,or in the sticks quote,yet fiber optic is pretty close,but just far away the last six months or so you could not run a speed check its that slow,talktalk managed on the last complaint to speed it up to 1.25 mb lasted 3days and now its back to 0.04.

You shouldnt be paying more than £22 per month for a fibre connection including line rental. Ring plusnet, they price match and i never have issues with them

You shouldnt be paying more than £22 per month for a fibre connection including line rental. Ring plusnet, they price match and i never have issues with them

seconded for plusnet!!

That's good.

I pay £4.00 a month more than that, with line rental on top!

thats a good deal from plusnet, but i just looked on there website and the deal mentioned above is a lot more than £22 a month for fibre and line rental

thats a good deal from plusnet, but i just looked on there website and the deal mentioned above is a lot more than £22 a month for fibre and line rental

Yes mate, you need to ring them up.Tell them youve been offered good deals elsewhere, they will price match or beat it.Or just tell them your friend is on the £21.99 per month fibre. You would like this aswell, he says plusnet are great...Just like sky tv they dont advertise the fact that they will undercut rivals. If you dont ask, you dont get ! also if you get sky tv aswell, you should get fibre free for at least 6 months,Put in notice to cancel your tv and broadband, suddenly youll get lots of offers, 60% off full sky tv package, free internet for a year.They will do nearly owt to keep you, getting some money from you is better than nothing

Edited by Jerky

true mate, probs best to give them a call, does that price include evening and weekend calls or is that extra?

thanks

true mate, probs best to give them a call, does that price include evening and weekend calls or is that extra?

thanks

Yes its included

rang plusnet on two separate occasions and they don't have any deals for fibre, line and calls for 21.99, best they could do fibre was around 25ish a month for 6 months then over 30 for the rest of the 18 months.

rang plusnet on two separate occasions and they don't have any deals for fibre, line and calls for 21.99, best they could do fibre was around 25ish a month for 6 months then over 30 for the rest of the 18 months.
i don't know why they can do it for me and not you.Did you tell them that 'your friend was on this package' ? Try going on sites like hot uk deals, always offers on there.Hope you find something decent.