Willie Thorne..Famous, Rich & Homeless

Did anyone see Willie Thorne sleeping rough on a programme last night?he couldn't hack it and behaved like a spoilt brat and finished up going into a hotel.

If he didn't want to do it why volunteer to do it in the 1st place.

I watched it and yea Willie was acting like a 5 year old throwing a strop. He stayed in a hotel for the night in the end. I think Kim did the best trying to help that young girl and the Countryfile presenter helping that young lad. Was great viewing.

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Met him before and he wasn't a nice man.

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Met him before and he wasn't a nice man.

Used to be a frequent visitor to the Omega with his mate Virgo.

Used to be a frequent visitor to the Omega with his mate Virgo.

I've heard that on here before....I'm intrigued. If you got any gossip, please tell ;)

Hasn't Willie Thorn been declared bankrupt more than once?

There was an interesting experiment in which politicians went to live on council estate for benefits, for a week to see how the other half survived. I never watched it, but apparently it was quite an eye opener - for the politicians that is. There's been a 'Famous Rich and Hungry' too.

Apparently there has even been a Celebrity Blind Man’s Buff and Celebrity Wheelchair Challenge. :rolleyes:

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/mar/10/famous-rich-and-homeless-are-people-blind-to-issues-until-they-make-primetime-tv

What next Not Famous or Rich, just dirt poor and not coping....Oh yes we've got that covered - it's called the Jeremy Kyle show.

Edited by Mister M

Crap premise though isn't it? I could probably manage a few nights sleeping rough if I knew I could quit at any point, go to a hotel, have a bath then eat a steak and have a bottle of wine. So far removed from the real lives of homeless people.

Crap premise though isn't it? I could probably manage a few nights sleeping rough if I knew I could quit at any point, go to a hotel, have a bath then eat a steak and have a bottle of wine. So far removed from the real lives of homeless people.

Really? I'm not sure that I could.

Hasn't Willie Thorn been declared bankrupt more than once?

Yes, massive gambler. Probably the reason why he quit being homeless for the night, so he could go get an internet connection and have a bet.