Classic cars needed for Stannington Carnival

I am taking my 1981 chevy corvette big block (thats 7.3 litres) this might grab some lime light away from the fiestas !!!

They only made 2000 of this model as it puts down 623 bhp, it's quite a rare model because of the engine.

:hihi: I shall be taking my 1981 chevrolet corvette big block, it's got a 7.3 litre engine and they only made 2000 so it's very rare in the uk

I will try to get some more USA cars and bikes if I can

Is your corvette a white one?

yes it is a white one

come and say hello Phylis

Did you go to the show at Graves Park. If you did we came and saw you. I was with Liam from John Bee's. We had the green Fiesta and the black Sierra XR4i.

ttp://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/masi0898/masi-corvette1.jpg

my corvette

Might be struggling for the show this weekend. Trying to dry the cars out. The street where the Fiesta and the Nissan are kept flooded last night in the heavy rain. The Nissan is due to have some MOT work today so thats drying out at home. Had to come to work in the Fiesta which is soaking wet, running like a cow and miss firing every second. Good job i only live a mile from work.

Haven't dared look at the garage where the Sierra is kept yet!

I was on my way home the other evening when we had the sudden torrential downpour, the one that cuased all the flooding. Passing through Hillsborough the road was really badly flooded and my faithful 1981 Fiesta was really struggling....she conked out finally on Stannington Road about half way up, completely drenched ignition. Managed to reverse her into the side of the road and had to abandon her for 2 hours until the rain stopped......1 can of WD40 it took to dry her electrics out........

We have dried everything out. All working fine again except the alarm on the Fiesta which has developed a mind of it's own.